Mobile users are increasing rapidly year after year. According to Statista, in 2022 more than 6 billion people are using mobile phones, and by 2027 this ratio will increase up to 7 billion.
Different Mobile app startups like Uber, Zomato, and food panda are quite successful in this competitive market because their target customers are mobile users. That is why mobile app development has taken a critical place in the success of any online or offline business. But the most challenging part is to withstand the competition, as android and IOS have millions of other apps on their platform.
What Are The Features Of A Successful App?
Before you create a successful and responsive you need to know the features of a responsive mobile app. Here are some of the features that every app with a million downloads has:
· Easy navigation for users
· Unique design
· Availability of feedback option
· Engaging CTA
· Privacy protection of users
· Availability of online payment options
· Regular updates available
Tips To Make Your App Development Process Successful
If you face difficulties making your app responsive, read his blog to know the top 10 tips to follow while creating an app design.
1. Outline The Purpose Of Making A Mobile App
You need to have a clear idea of why you are making a mobile app. As a businessman, you want to make an app because you want more people to know about your business. The ultimate goal of mobile app development is to increase the revenue of your company. So, it’s your responsibility to analyze whether app creation will help your business in the long run or not.
Most apps are free to use. Some brands have subscription base app services in which users pay a certain amount to use the app. Many popular apps like Netflix works on the subscription principle. Some apps like Spotify have a freemium model. In this model, companies offer some services free but they charge customers for some premium services.
Now it’s up to you to choose which type of mobile app you want to create for your mobile users.
2. Identify Your Target Customers
Analyzing the behavior of your target audience is necessary. If you are a streetwear brand and want to target teenagers make sure that your app is vibrant and full of colors. Most teenagers prefer to shop online for fear of FOMO. Target the need of your audience by giving them discounts and offers on downloading your app.
3. Follow The Basics Of App Development.
You want to make a mobile app for a better user experience. So, make sure that your app does not have a complex navigation design. With better navigation customers will not face any difficulty while using an app.
· Make sure you are not using too many colors in your app design. Use only two to three colors that are symbolic of your brand.
· The animation will make your website look cool, but it’s the fact that too many animations slow down your website.
· Create a great customer review system for an improved user experience.
· Only give information necessary for your user to know on your app’s first page. It will help people to find out what they want.
· Make sure that the font style you are using on your app can be easily readable.
· Make sure that your app does not hang, this can irk users.
4. Ask Your Buyers To Share Their Customer Experience
You can target a large number of potential audiences with positive words of mouth. So, request your buyer to share their experience on different social media platforms. Incorporate your mobile app with your social media accounts. It will be easy for visitors that are coming to your social media pages to open your mobile app.
5. Make Sure Your App Can Be Open On Every Smartphone
People use different types of smartphones according to their preferences, budget, and social status. So, make sure your app is available for android and apple phone users. Use app design that can be fit on every mobile screen. Carefully make your UI/UX design for better screen adjustment.
6. Send Personalized Offers To Your Users.
According to various researches, people abandon an app that is not reasonable for them. But the user retention and consumer loyalty are high on the apps that send personalized messages to their users. This report by Localytics shows customer loyalty reaches up to 40% when the brand sends timely and relevant data to its app users.
In this massive competitive market, make sure that your companies send a relevant and personalized message to their users for better customer retention.
Many brands are using mobile apps to generate more business. But this is a highly competitive space, and you will only get success if you are following a good marketing strategy. It is also important to regularly update your website and outline clear KPIs that can tell you about the success of your app.