Alpha Brain by Onnit – Can It Really Boost Memory And Concentration?
Nootropic supplements have been developed to help anyone improve concentration, focus, attention span and general cognitive function…whether you’re a student struggling with finals, or a sportsman training hard for a competition or in fact someone looking to increase concentration and mental performance at home or at work, a good natural nootropic supplement can definitely help. Often referred to as smart drugs – they have become a “must have” in today’s feverish, demanding world.
One of the most popular products has been developed by Onnit, a manufacturer of sports and health supplements. Called Alpha Brain, it was developed to give users that extra edge needed to succeed in any field. A well-balanced product – if you look through the ingredients it becomes clear that Onnit has skillfully conducted its research and, with Alpha Brain, has produced one of the best nootropic supplements available today.
What’s In The Alpha Brain Formula
Onnit has brought together 12 powerful ingredients in its blend, and it is certainly a well thought out formula.
Each serving contains:
Ac-11 – Known as the Rainforest Super Grass… is an extract taken from a plant called Cat’s Claw, a plant commonly used by indigenous tribal cultures for its immunizing effect and antioxidant properties. It is also known to repair the body’s DNA – it helps increase mental energy and prevents that feeling of light-headedness or light-headedness.
Alpha GPC – Derived from lecithin, Glyceryl Phosphorylcholine (GPC) is a metabolite found in neuronal membranes … when taken as a supplement, it helps increase acetylcholine synthesis – which in turn is linked to memory enhancement , focus, bite and better quality of the REM sleep phase.
Uperzia Serrata – an extract that comes from the Nordic Moss plant. It is a natural acetylcholinesterase inhibitor (breaks down acetylcholine which reduces brain function). By making more Acetylcholine available, brain performance is greatly enhanced.
Bacopa Monnieri – A natural herb from India. Widely used in Ayurvedic medicine, it has well documented effects in helping to increase mental function along with the ability to learn. It plays a proactive role in the synaptic functions of the main source of memory in the brain – the Hippocampus.
Other ingredients present are:
Vinpocetine – known to increase blood supply to the brain
Pterostilbene – a natural antioxidant, great for reducing mental fog
Oat Straw – a natural stress reliever nutrient – helps keep alertness levels high
Phosphatidylserine – a natural lipid found in brain membrane cells, can boost mental performance by reducing stress – popular with athletes looking to improve concentration on the track or in the gym.
o maintain and increase mental performance, take 1-2 capsules every morning with breakfast… you can also use Alpha Brain to improve your sleep – to make it take 1-2 capsules 4-6 hours before going to bed.
Users over 90 pounds can increase the dose to 3 capsules per day.
The results are encouraging… users say they feel invigorated having slept well like never before, as well as feeling energized, more alert, and also reporting feelings of increased focus and concentration.
One user is a former soldier who suffered after being sent overseas… he told us that Alpha Brain cleared his mind, reducing stress and improving memory.
Does Alpha Brain Work?
Onnit’s alpha brain is a nutrient-based nootropic made with ingredients chosen with the purpose of promoting brain health. in developing alpha brain, Onnit has used natural ingredients such as Huperzia Serrata, a traditional Chinese herb, and uncaria tomentosa, an amazonian herb, both essential in nootropics.
The purpose of this mix is to help you produce more alpha waves and support the production of neurotransmitters. this, in turn, may allow you to reach a state of optimal brain performance or what often is called “state of flow” or being “in the zone.” neurotransmitters are essential for processing information and transmitting it between different areas of the brain.
Nootropic ingredients have the potential to help promote alpha waves in the brain. in addition, they have been shown to contribute to other aspects of cognitive function to improve memory, concentration and mental processing.
The study found that participants who took Alpha Brain experienced the following benefits:
- A 12% improvement in delayed verbal recall and executive functioning tasks, compared to placebo.
- Faster completion times of 21% on executive function assessments, compared to baseline testing.
- Significantly improved recent verbal memory compared with the control group.
In short, Alpha Brain is one of the few natural nootropics that has been scientifically *proven* to work.
It’s the most powerful natural nootropic we’ve ever reviewed and one of the most consistent nootropics we’ve ever tried that isn’t called Modafinil.
You see, Modafinil 200mg is the king of smart drugs, but Alpha Brain gives Modafinil a damn good run for its money.
Do you wonder how it feels to take Alpha Brain?
Have you ever experienced the feeling of being so focused on something that you can’t think about anything else? Those days when you read a dozen chapters or finish a paper or assignment without taking a break?
You get so caught up in what you’re doing that the day goes by without you noticing. Well, that’s what it feels like to take Alpha Brain. Psychologists call this feeling a “flow state.” It’s the optimal level of consciousness, like a “zone” where you’re at your most productive. Your brain produces more alpha waves and your productivity and creativity go into overdrive.
The ingredients in Alpha Brain help you reach this state almost instantly. You are able to eliminate background noise and perform tasks without distraction, while experiencing a huge increase in memory, mental processing and concentration. Alpha Brain basically lights up your mind like a Christmas tree and keeps you energized for up to six hours straight. It banishes “brain fog” and puts you in focus and “in the zone” while killing any urge to procrastinate. If you have a mountain of paperwork to do, or an important test or exam to prepare for, Alpha Mind will help you work to your full capacity and reach your potential. Its unique blend of natural ingredients helps you remember dates, facts, names and key details and think more clearly under stress. Even if you have a tight deadline or are worried about a looming exam date, Alpha Brain helps you direct your attention 100% to complex tasks.
In case you’re wondering, getting “in the zone” doesn’t make you feel “high.” Nor is it the same as the energy “rush” you get from caffeine. Alpha Brain gives you a long, fresh “rush” of energy without spikes or depressions.
Alpha Brain Side Effects
According to the Alpha Brain clinical trial, there are no reports of adverse side effects from using this product. This is generally safe and well-tolerated, especially if taken infrequently.
However, since we’re dealing with nootropic blends with no specific dosages, we wouldn’t know if taking Alpha brain capsules is free from any side effects.
Yes, we can review Alpha Brain as safe; However, as per users’ reviews online, there are some common side effects of Alpha Brain that you may expect from the vegetarian capsule.
- Sleeplessness – Since Onnit Alpha Brain helps heighten your thought processes, alertness, and mood, you could stay awake even hours after taking the supplement. To ensure that this will not affect your sleeping schedule, Onnit recommends taking it in the morning where you can be most productive.
- Headache – Some reviews show reports of headache upon taking the capsules. Lack of water intake usually causes this side effect due to being too focused, not by the nootropic supplement itself. Alpha Brain could also cause dizziness for new users since nootropics boost your thought processes.
- Nausea – This side effect could happen if you consume Alpha Brain on an empty stomach. Nausea usually happens to users who are still new to nootropics like Alpha Brain. If this is your first time, you may feel like vomiting at first. But don’t worry! According to reviews, this new feeling would likely subside after your body slowly adjusts to the supplement. To lessen the queasy feeling, you should take the capsules after eating a meal.
- Stomach issues – If you are still not accustomed to taking nootropics like Alpha Brain, you could experience digestive problems like stomach ache or diarrhea.
- Jaw pain: Jaw pain is typically the result of getting ‘into the flow’ and tightening your jaw as you focus on study or work for hours on end. Most users report that jaw pain tends to go away quickly when they change position.
- Lucid dreams: Many Alpha Brain users report having much more vivid, lucid dreams than before. Furthermore, they find that they can remember small details that they weren’t previously able to. This side effect is most likely caused by Bacopa, which promote relaxation and can help you achieve a deeper sleep.
- Anxiety and Jitters: The sensation of feeling ‘on edge’ or ‘jittery’ isn’t especially common with Alpha Brain. If you’ve heard or read about natural nootropics causing anxiety or jitters, the most likely culprit is caffeine, which can produce serious side effects when taken in excessive quantities, such as dizziness, anxiety, and even hallucinations.
- Fortunately, Alpha Mind is caffeine-free and shouldn’t give you much in the way of jitters. If you feel this way, look at other sources of caffeine in your diet, such as tea, coffee, and energy drinks, and adjust your intake accordingly.
- Sleeplessness: Alpha Brain is extremely helpful at promoting wakefulness so you should take it early in the morning and aim to be at your most productive during the day. Alpha Brain kicks hard for 4-6 hours, so you shouldn’t take it in the afternoon or evening and expect to be able to fall asleep before midnight.
Aside from the mild side effects, it’s also possible to experience adverse ones if you continue to consume this supplement with other beverages like energy drinks or nootropics.
Overall, side effects from Alpha Brain are rare. If you stick to the recommended dose of 2-4 capsules per day, you shouldn’t have any issues.
Dosage: How to use the Alpha Brain
There are certain things you need to know before you start taking this formula. Here you will find all the relevant information about dosage and where you should be careful when taking the magical nootropic capsules.
When to start and when to stop?
The right time to start would be when you feel like you have brain fog or start to forget things. The formula cannot interfere with any other medication you regularly take and is safe for everybody.
However, you should stop taking it if you feel like you are over-energetic and responsive to stimulants of your environment. Also, in case you develop sleeping problems and blood pressure issues you should immediately stop taking the Alpha Brain capsules and contact your doctor.
What are the dosages to respect?
The investigated dose of Alpha Brain has been the 2 capsules per day. You can either get them together or split them between your daily meals. However, if you find that this dosage affects your sleeping cycle or makes you irritated through the day, you can start taking only one capsule per day.
Under no circumstances, should you receive more than 2 capsules of the formula per day. The overproduction of neurotransmitters could affect your mood and deteriorate your health.
What to do if you forget Alpha Brain?
There is no issue in case you forget to take Alpha Brain for one or more days. You may feel tired and let the brain fog symptoms come back, but when you start taking your normal dose you should feel better again.
There is no need to take two daily doses together since they may have adverse reactions and make you overwhelmed.
What to do in case of overdose?
If you had too many capsules in one single day, just stop taking them for a while. Your body can decompose the substances and you will feel ready again to start taking the normal dosage of Alpha Brain.
Precautions to take when taking Alpha Brain
When taking this formula you should avoid taking other central nervous system stimulants like coffee. Make sure that you only take the product when you are free of any other drugs that may affect your abilities to use machinery or drive.
Hot to keep the Alpha Brain?
The best way to keep the capsules is in their bottle away from the direct exposure to the sunshine. Regular room temperature and dark spots can be ideal to preserve the original action of Alpha Brain capsules.
How to buy the Alpha Brain: The Complete Guide
Where to buy the Alpha Brain?
The easiest way to buy the Alpha Brain Formula is through Onnit official website. There you can find all the various packages. The formula comes in bottles of 30 capsules and 90 capsules respectively.
The initial price of the 30 capsules bottle comes up to $34.95 for a one-time purchase only. If you subscribe to the Onnit customers’ list, then you can have the 30 count bottle for only $29.71, which is a 15% discount from the original price.
The 90 count bottle can cost up to $79.95.
You can always opt for the recurrent purchase of 30 count bottles to time increments of 15, 30, 45, 60, and 90 days.
Every time you order through the website you earn 29 Onnit Points that you can redeem in a future order for free items. You are also entitled to free shipping for every order you make that exceeds the $150 threshold.
There is always the chance to buy Onnit Alpha Brain from other online retailers like Amazon, EBay, and Walmart.
You may not find Alpha Brain easily in physical stores and pharmacies.Alpha Brain – Review of Benefits, Side Effects, and Uses
If you were curious about Alpha Brain, hopefully this guide has answered all your questions.
As you’ve learned, Alpha Brain is a 100% legal dietary supplement that contains natural nootropics.
It gives you 6+ hours of intense concentration and focus while being virtually side-effect free.
In case you have found a mistake in the text, please send a message to the author by selecting the mistake and pressing Ctrl-Enter.