The global automotive motors market size is expected to be worth around USD 41.66 billion by 2030 from USD 29.2 billion in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 4.03% from 2022 to 2030. The demand for comfort, increased concerns about safety and the use of the electronic components in the vehicles are expected to drive growth of the market.
- By type, the DC brushed motors segment contributed highest revenue share of over 44% in 2021.
- By vehicle type, the passenger cars segment hit 39% revenue share in 2021.
- By function, the comfort & convenience segment held 54% revenue share in 2021.
- Asia-Pacific region contributed revenue share of over 43% in 2021.
- Germany automotive motors market size was accounted at USD 2.76 billion in 2021 and growing at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2022 to 2030.
- China Automotive Motors market size was reached at USD 4.31 billion in 2021 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2022 to 2030.
- India automotive motors market was worth around at USD 1.34 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2022 to 2030.
The increasing demand for vehicles which emit low ICE which is supported by rapidly increasing disposable income has boosted the demand for advanced automotive motors that are successful in providing a premium experience to the potential consumers. The increase in demand for electrically operated motor vehicles has also emerged as a major factor for boosting the demand for automotive motors in the market. The outbreak of the pandemic had a considerable impact on the global market of automotive motors which is stabilizing with increasing demand.
Report Scope of the Automotive Motors Market
|Market Size in 2022||
USD 30.38 Billion
|Market Size by 2030||
USD 41.66 Billion
|Growth Rate from 2022 to 2030||CAGR of 4.03%|
|Forecast Period||2022 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Application, Vehicle Type, Technology, Function, Motor Type and Geography|
Continental AG, Nidec Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd., Denso Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation. Siemens AG, Borgwarner Inc., Mitsuba Corporation, Magna International, Valeo S.A., Mahle Group, REIL Electricals India Limited, PMP Auto Components Pvt. Ltd., SAIC Motor Corporation Limited
- On the basis of motor type, the segment of DC brushless motor has emerged as the largest market due to the increasing demand of this technology among the potential consumers.
- On the basis of vehicle type, heavy commercial vehicles segment as emerged as the faster growing market while the segment of passenger cars has emerged as the largest market due to the huge demand and supply chain experienced by this sector.
- On the basis of application, the segment of power antenna motors has emerged as the largest market due to its most common use among the manufacturers.
- On the basis of geography, the region of North America has emerged as the largest market due to the increasing demand for advanced technology and features in the high-end vehicles.
The geographical region of North America has emerged as the largest consumer of automotive motors due to the increasing demand of advanced technologies that provide a premium experience to the consumers who are ready to spend a larger portion of their disposable income over such advanced features. existence of the key market players in this sector has also proved to be a major and growth factor of the automotive market in this region. Increasing demand of safety and quality among the potential consumers has boosted the demand and supply for automotive motors in the region of North America.
The region of Asia Pacific has also emerged as a huge market for the automotive motors due to the increasing demand of advanced technologies and facilities in this region. your rapid development in infrastructure which has supported the automotive motors market has proved to be another major growth factor for the global market.
The increasing awareness among the people regarding the various functions of advanced safety features provided in the high-end vehicles has boosted the demand for automotive motors among the consumers. Safety has become a primary necessity among the vehicle owners for dining to the increasing number of high velocity accidents that are taking place all over the world. The developing nations have imposed a number of safety norms with a view to protect the common people and boost the lifestyle considerably. Advance safety features such as automotive braking system and break assist platforms which provide a premium experience to the potential consumers has helped the market to record a considerable revenue over the period of time. The increasing demand for comfort and safety among the people as help the market to record a considerable revenue. These multiple reasons have emerged as the driving forces for the growth of the market.
The use of advanced features and automotive motors in a vehicle includes the usage of a number of devices and equipments that assist the functioning of automotive motors. The combined weight of all the motors together imposes a huge impact on the total weight of the vehicle itself. This factor has a major impact on the performance and mileage that it provides in real time. The vehicle requires a greater amount of energy and fuel for producing movement from the state of rest. The total economy of the vehicle is hampered considerably due to this factor. The high cost which is associated with the use of advanced features and automotive motors has hampered the growth of the market to a great extent. The shortage of disposable income available with the people has also hamper the growth of the market as people cannot afford to purchase such vehicles having advanced features.
The increasing demand for premium vehicles among the potential consumers has emerged as a major growth factor for the automotive motors market. Increasing spending power of the common people has also encouraged them to opt for better vehicles which include advanced features and technologies that provide a higher level of safety along with a premium experience in real time. The preferences of the potential consumers have changed over the period of time which has encouraged the introduction of advanced features and facilities which in turn has expressed itself in the form of increasing demand and supply chain. Advanced safety features that are provided with the premium vehicles has reduced the number of casualties that have occurred over the period of time pertaining to the increasing number of high velocity accidents all over the world.
- Automotive Software Market Research Report 2022 to 2030
- Electric Vehicle Motor Market Research Report 2022 to 2030
- Automated Guided Vehicle Market Research Report 2022 to 2030
The raw materials which are required for manufacturing of motors and the accessory equipments which are required for the functioning of the motors have variable prices according to the quality and availability which hampers the growth of the automotive motors to a great extent. Rapid acceptance among the people regarding advanced technologies has helped the market to record has helped the market to record a considerable demand and supply chain over the period of time.
The regulations and norms imposed by the government has challenged the key market players as it is having a direct impact on the total cost of production and sales of the vehicles. Adding on advanced features while maintaining a low cost has challenged the growth of the automotive motors market to a great extent. These multiple reasons have emerged as the challenges for the growth of the market.
- Power Antenna Motor
- Electric Parking Brake
- Fuel pump Motor
- Sunroof Motor
- Wiper Motor
- Starter Motor
- Electric Power Steering
- Engine Cooling Fan
By Vehicle Type
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Passenger Cars
- Electric two-Wheeler
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Plug in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Pulse-width modulation (PWM)
- Direct torque control (DTC)
- Comfort & Convenience
- Safety & Security
By Motor Type
- Stepper Motor
- Brushless DC Motor
- DC brushed Motor
- Traction Motor
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Immediate Delivery Available | Buy this Premium Research [email protected] https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/2078
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up