Being a reliable talent source, Turing connects organizations in the United States with qualified remote freelancers in the tech sector. Turing hires programmers from a worldwide pool of freelancers using an AI-backed intelligent talent cloud. This makes it easy for them to find, screen, match, and manage employees for their clients, including small businesses and megacorps. Estimates put the hourly rate for Turing between $40 to $99.
In this article, you will discover the best Turing alternatives to hire software developers from in 2023
- CloudDevs is one of the best Turing alternatives for remote developers. CloudDevs offers its clients in the United States top-tier senior developers based in South American regions.
- The company has earned a reputation for its rigorous screening and vetting procedures, which it uses to ensure that the talent available through its platform is of the highest standard.
- CloudDevs can find you qualified developers in less than 24 hours.
- With every new developer hired, CloudDevs offers a free one-week trial to ensure customer satisfaction.
- For your remote talent needs in 2023, CloudDevs is a more cost-effective alternative to Turing, charging $45 to $70 per hour for their pre-vetted individuals.
- CloudDevs provides various work options that may be adapted to suit your schedule, whether you're looking for full-time or part-time work.
- Although the developers CloudDevs provides are based in South America, they work in sync with the client's time zone.
- The trial period lasts one week, during which time you can try out the talent without any financial commitment.
- Gaper is a great Turing alternative that connects businesses with the top 1% of engineers who have worked for top companies. It has a rigorous four-step process for choosing developers and offers full-time and part-time contracts to engineers all over the world. Gaper also offers a two-week trial with no risk, and it uses an AI-based system to efficiently match team members in an efficient way. Its hourly rates start at $30.
- Gaper offers competitive pricing with hourly rates starting at $30, making it a more cost-effective option for businesses with limited budgets.
- Gaper has a four-step rigorous screening process that ensures the developers they work with are of high quality.
- This platform has a two-week risk-free trial that allows businesses to try out the platform without any financial risk.
- Gaper uses an AI-based system to find the best team members for each project. This makes sure that everyone works together in the most efficient way possible.
- Upwork has established itself as one of the leading talent providers in the past decade by offering a versatile alternative to Turing.
- Upwork, in contrast to Turing, has access to a vast pool of talent suitable for a wide range of positions.
- The platform's extensive talent pool makes it a great fit for various employment needs across projects of all sizes.
- Their hourly rates are between $15 and $100.
- Given that none of the Upwork freelancers are vetted, you'll have to do the screening yourself.
- It is possible to find talented people in any part of the world; however, it is not guaranteed that they will have a strong command of the English language.
- Freelancing services can be provided in a wide variety due to the availability of people with diverse sets of skills.
- Free trials are not available.
- Gigster is a marketplace where you can hire dedicated IT teams to create a product from scratch.
- Gigster uses AI-based algorithms to assemble the most talented group of engineers and project managers to work on your project.
- Gigster has a broad network and can find the ideal IT staff for your project within two weeks.
- Gigster has a minimum fee of $52,000 for any given project.
- Gigster's access to a code library dramatically shortens the time it takes to write programmes.
- This may not be the ideal answer for consumers that need a customized solution.
- Because Gigster does not offer a free trial of their services, customers must have complete faith in the company and be willing to turn over control of their business to Gigster to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Dev is CloudDevs' global partner for finding and hiring top developers.
- This alternative to Turing locates top-tier tech talent worldwide and matches them with businesses in the United States based on specific requirements.
- Unicorn.Dev charges $35 per hour for all of their vetted developers.
- All Unicorn talents have a four hour time zone overlap with their customers.
- Unicorn.Dev offers a rigorous hiring process where candidates are tested on their coding abilities and English proficiency.
- Each talent offers a free seven-day trial to ensure a good fit.
- Unicorn.Dev provides flexible hiring options for developers and designers through contracts which can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
There has been a proportional increase in the number of talent acquisition sites where people can search for opportunities as the trend for employing freelancers has increased. These web-based resources are made to help you find the right people to fill the gaps in your business's requirements and skill sets.
So, despite Turing being a very common choice for hiring remote talent, it also comes with its advantages and disadvantages. Several of the unfavorable experiences reported by Turing developers tend to generate some worries about the platform's potential downsides. This is why you should use extreme caution before contracting a service.