is a 3-position trigger. In position 3 it fires one round on pull and one round on release, making it the fastest semi-automatic trigger on the market. This trigger is ideal for both tactical and competition use. Binary Trigger provides greatly reduced split times between rounds, allowing for tighter groups.
Release round can be cancelled by simply moving our Patent Pending selector out of Binary binary trigger
• mode while holding the trigger back
• Easy to install
• Smooth trigger pull: 4.5 lb, +/- 0.5 lb
• Positive reset on release phase
• Enhanced buffer springs for optimal flexibility
• Works in most AR platforms and calibers including 5.56 NATO, 308 Win, 300 BLK, 9mm, Rimfire, etc
• Compatible with any BCG
• Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts
The AR-S1 binary trigger
• trigger comes with a straight flat-faced trigger
• Binary Firing System waiver and release
• Trigger Operation: Position 1 – Safe Will not fire, Position 2 – Semi Fires 1 round per pull, Position 3 – Binary Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release
In case you have found a mistake in the text, please send a message to the author by selecting the mistake and pressing Ctrl-Enter.