Every three years CompTIA releases a new and updated version of its exams. This year the new Network+ N10-008 Exam was released on September 15,The current Network+ N10-007 will be retired in June of 2022.You can choose either exam to get CompTIA Network+ Certification before the retirement date. PassQuestion new released CompTIA Network+ N10-008 Exam Questions which cover the list of new objectives to help you understand the topics and practice real questions and answers to ensure you pass your N10-008 CompTIA Network+ exam successfully in your first try.
CompTIA Network+ Certification
CompTIA Network+ validates the technical skills needed to securely establish, maintain and troubleshoot the essential networks that businesses rely on.CompTIA Network+ is the only certification that covers the specific skills that network professionals need.CompTIA Network+ validates the technical skills needed to securely establish, maintain and troubleshoot the essential networks that businesses rely on. The new CompTIA Network+ N10-008 will be available 9/15. CompTIA Network+ N10-007 (English language version) will retire June 2022.
What is New in CompTIA Network+ N10-008 Exam?
- Network architecture appears on the exam for the first time, including more emphasis on software-defined networking, ensuring that candidates understand network integrations and the cutting-edge technologies being used in deployments.
- Emerging wireless standards and technologies are covered to allow businesses flexibility and maximal security when deploying networks.
- Because constant access to both internal networks and SaaS applications drives productivity, network performance monitoring and high availability are covered as separate objectives.
- Network security has been streamlined to focus on the critical aspects of hardening networks against malicious attacks and the secure execution of network deployments to protect against unintended data breaches.
- Exam Codes: N10-008
- Launch Date: September 15, 2021
- Number of Questions: Maximum of 90 questions
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice and performance-based
- Length of Test: 90 Minutes
- Passing Score: 720 (on a scale of 100-900)
- Languages: English, with Japanese scheduled and others TBD
- Price:$338 USD
CompTIA Network+ N10-008 Exam Domains
- Networking Fundamentals (24%)
- Network Implementations (19%)
- Network Operations (16%)
- Network Security (19%)
- Network Troubleshooting (22%)
View Online CompTIA Network+ N10-008 Free Questions And Answers
A corporation has a critical system that would cause unrecoverable damage to the brand if it was taken offline. Which of the following disaster recovery solutions should the corporation implement?
Which of the following protocol types describes secure communication on port 443?
A local firm has hired a consulting company to clean up its IT infrastructure. The consulting company notices remote printing is accomplished by port forwarding via publicly accessible IPs through the firm's firewall Which of the following would be the MOST appropriate way to enable secure remote printing?
A user recently made changes to a PC that caused it to be unable to access websites by both FQDN and IP Local resources, such as the file server remain accessible. Which of the following settings did the user MOST likely misconfigure?
D.Local host file
Which of the following policies is MOST commonly used for guest captive portals?
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up