The following is a list of some of the most effective ways to unfreeze QuickBooks Desktop. Make sure to implement each strategy in turn. Jump to the next strategy if the first one doesn't work.
Step 1: Remove Temporary Internet Files, including Cache
- To begin with, hit the Win and R keys at the same time.
- The screen displays the Run Command window.
- In the Run box, you need to type "Control" and press "OK."
- Then, head to "Network and Internet" and then hit the "Internet Options."
- Now, tap on the 'Delete' button under the 'General'
- Choose website files and temporary Internet files
- Pick the "Delete" button.
- The temporary files removal process might take some time.
- After finishing, pick "Apply" and then "OK."
Step 2: Setup QuickBooks Tool Hub
- The first step requires you to Download QuickBooks Tool Hub and subsequently install the same on your system.
- Once the installation has culminated, open the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Step 3: Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- You are supposed to opt for the "QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool" under the "Installation Issues" option in the Tool Hub.
- Next, opt for "Yes" to agree to the required license agreement.
- Now, start repairs using the tool.
- Restart your computer after you're done.
- Verify that the problem has been fixed. If not, move on to the next step.
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up