Mobile application market is growing at high level and each day a new concept is launched in the technology sector. The app development agencies turned the idea into a modern mobile app. The latest features are implemented and they are attracting users, whereas developers are facing new challenges to implement unique features.
Business owners look for mobile apps compatible to run on all the platforms so they can promote their services to larger customers. But to build native and web applications is a costly affair and all brands can’t afford it. To address this concern Hybrid App concept is introduced and it is the trending technology of technical world. After building Hybrid applications it can be introduced within the Apple, Google, and Windows App marketplace. This latest technology provides a range of opportunities to business enterprises.
Introduction to Hybrid Application
Hybrid Application technology combines native app and web app. Native apps are used after downloading from the app store while the web app depends on HTML with a web browser.
Thus, Hybrid mobile app development services integrate technologies like HTML, CSS and Java script, wrapped into a native iOS, Android or according to the other platform. Hybrid apps are simple to download from the app stores similar to native app.
This application supports offline mode or can be integrated with the device file system. Thus, the Hybrid applications saves time including cost as developer don’t have to write the code for different platform. A Hybrid app is functional for different platforms.
Features of Hybrid Application
- No Internet Connection Required: This application doesn’t need internet connection. It can operate in offline mode as well.
- Connects with device: It holds the feature to integrate with device file systems and results into smooth working.
- Integrate with Web based: This application is simple to integrate with the web and no expert assistance is required.
Benefits of Hybrid Application
1) Code Reusability: Hybrid applications are designed to run on different platforms and it is develop by the one specific source code.
2) Less Time Consumption: The time will be less consumed to build a mobile app in comparison to the web and native source code. The hybrid applications doesn’t comprise of the mobile web browser as it hosts native hardware features. So it take less time to develop.
3) Content Portability: The content on the app is easy to move and it needs a native harness to run on the platform.
4) Distribution on App Store: Few software offers the hybrid apps framework and similar as native apps.
5) Offline Access: It has features to work offline too and is best to operate in metro rail and subways.
6) Affordable Price: The similar HTML can be used for the different operating system for the diverse platforms. The developer doesn’t have to build multiple versions for the Android and IOS. Hence the cost and efforts both reduced for the development work.
7) Exclude API: The development process doesn’t require API development process as it is linked with web, so it doesn’t need API integration.
8) No Update required: The application doesn’t need regular update as every app in the app store need update.
Different Frameworks for Hybrid Mobile App Development
In this post, multiple hybrid mobile app development frameworks are mentioned and are currently used by the leading software providers.
1. React Native
Feature to use the code of different platforms.
Offers different tools to automate and fast development.
Offers automatic error detection skills.
Integrated with hot deployment, meaning apps are customized on a running server.
Ionic is amongst the most popular frameworks when investing in Hybrid App Development Services. The framework is based on top of AngularJS and Cordova implementing the most engaging APIs. With Ionic, it is simple to build Progressive Web Apps. Learning Ionic is simple for developers and it makes it enjoyable to use the framework.
Highly trustworthy, due to the use of well-tested programming languages.
Fast development, requiring minimal actions from the user.
When used with AngularJS, Ionic permits creation of complex apps.
Xamarin is widely used by different businesses across the globe to build scalable hybrid apps. Being an open-source mobile app development platform it is the most preferred framework. The platform works on the "write once and run anytime" where developers are experienced to build engaging apps.
Simple debugging on apps.
Significant technical supporting tools.
Reusable code to be used on iOS and Android.
This framework is designed & maintained by Google to build native-looking products for different operational systems. It was released a year back, but is already among the top hybrid app frameworks, which is a great achievement.
Open-source technology is accessible to all developers.
Real-time updates and no need to make product changes.
Compatible with different operating systems.
All key features are at the developer’s fingertips.
So in this blog, we have discussed all the details about the hybrid mobile app development and its future. It is an important part of the business sectors. The organizations rely on these hybrid applications as it is beneficial for the future business and at affordable rate.