The NETGEAR Nighthawk AC 1900 smart WIFI Router will handle all your high-bandwidth online activities. It will not let your internet speed drop down. Plus it always keeps you connected to your top internet speed.
Once you are done with the NETGEAR Nighthawk AC 1900 Setup. You will get access to use amazing features like ReadyCLOUD and OpenVPN. Using which you cloud control and access your router securely with your Mobile Device remotely. It also enables you to control your home network through your voice command with the help of Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
NETGEAR Nighthawk AC 1900 Setup
We have categorized the setup process into two categories. The first category will guide you through the NETGEAR Nighthawk AC 1900 configuration, and the second one will guide you through its Login process.
The following steps will help you set up your NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Setup in one of the easiest ways possible:
NETGEAR Nighthawk AC 1900 configuration:
This part tells you how you could physically connect your router.
• Plug in the modem power adapter to the power source and make sure the power light on the modem lights up. Also, make sure that no wire is connecting your router to your computer.
• Now you have to connect the router. For that, you have to put one end of the Ethernet cable into the modem, and the other end in the internet port of the router. The port that is placed slightly apart from the rest of the ports is the internet port.
• Connect the router power adapter to the power source, and make sure that the power light on the router also lights up.
NETGEAR Nighthawk AC 1900 Login:
This part walks you through the login steps.
• Once you have done the configuration, open the web browser on the device.
• In the search bar, search for the link http://www.routerlogin.com. And in case if this does not work, search for http://192.168.1.1The above step will land you on the page where you have to put in your default login credentials. That will be your Router username and password.
• Lastly, tap the login button. And you will be logged in.
Keep in mind that login credentials are case-sensitive.
After logging in, you will see the Basic Home Screen Display. Once you get to Netgear Nighthawk AC 1900 Setup Portal, follow the on-screen instruction, and this will set your router in just a few minutes.