EXANTE broker is the largest European broker. It has been in existence for over 10 years. It provides a wide range of trading options that can be used to your advantage. It is important to choose a trustworthy broker who provides access to the stock markets. Then, you can trade on the stock exchanges with success. Let's see what EXANTE can offer its clients, compared to other brokers. Big review of brokerage EXANTE
The stock broker has been a reliable partner throughout the duration of my work. It is under the control Cypriot company, which considers itself the regulator of highest order - CySEC. EXANTE was awarded numerous prestigious awards. Best broker 2020 or broker that offers a wide variety of trading instruments. Best trading conditions and potentials. The following are key benefits for clients:
- One account to trade on any market or instrument
- EXANTE lets you trade on more than 50 stock markets around the world, including HKEX in Hong Kong, NYSE, LSE and other American and European exchanges.
- EXANTE customer care is available 24/7, seven days a week.
- Personal approach to clients: Every trader who opens an Account has a personal Manager.
- EXANTE trading apps available on both mobile and computer.
EXANTE brokerage services are distinguished by their individual approach and flexibility in providing trading conditions. The company is focused on two kinds of clients: small traders and large corporate clients.
Company trades financial instruments
Stocks and ETFs. ETFs are the most widely used investment tool among traders. EXANTE trading gives traders access to over 10 000 issuers. These include the most famous American companies as well as lesser-known companies that trade in Europe and Asia. Participation in IPOs
Bonds. One low-risk option to diversify your portfolio. Trading in corporate bonds or government bonds on OTC and stock exchanges
Futures. Access to trade contracts for more than 30 international futures exchanges. Trading of any instrument: raw materials or bonds.
Options. Options contracts are the best option contracts. You can make as much as 1000% profit during periods of high volatility.
Currency pairs. More than 50 currencies available with spreads starting from 0.3 pip
Funds. Opportunities to invest in hedge funds
Metals. Five types of precious metals are available: platinum, gold, silver, copper and palladium. Trade with different instruments, including options, futures and investing in ETFs that invest in precious Metals.
Cryptocurrency. Over 80 popular digital currencies.
Description of the trading platform
Brokers must offer clients a modern trading platform that can be used on various devices. EXANTE's trading platform is available in multiple formats, including mobile app, desktop and web versions.
The desktop platform can run on any operating system.
- It is simple and easy to use.
- The EXANTE shopping application is available for free.
- Comfortable work using charts: A trader drags a selected symbol to the chart area and a window will open immediately for that asset.
- A special window displays the terms of a deal when you choose an asset to buy/sell. This includes the position size, price, commission, and other details.
- Platform is multilingual and available in 10 of the most popular languages worldwide.
- The most common formats for chart display are simple line, Japanese candlesticks and bars.
- Only 8 indicators are available for chart analysis
- You cannot add your own indicators to the terminal.
EXANTE is available for active traders or speculators who must monitor open positions constantly. The service is compatible with iOS and Android.
- It is simple and intuitive to use;
- The chart is available in 13 standard timeframes.
- As a terminal, it supports 10 different languages.
The application is limited in its ability to display indicators similar to the main terminal.
EXANTE doesn't offer any other trading applications such as MetaTrader4/5, which are extremely popular with thousands of traders all over the globe.
Terms and conditions of trade
The terms under which clients open transactions will depend on the issuer or exchange that they are listed. The following EXANTE opening transaction tariffs are available:
- Stocks. Stocks. For trading on the Athens Stock Exchange: 0.32%; for purchasing securities, as an example, on Tokyo Stock Exchange: 0.1%.
- Currency pairs. Spread starting at 0.3
- Metals. Metals. Copper, platinum, and palladium – $3
- Options and futures. Starting at 1.5 USD per contract
- Bonds. 9 bps
- Funds available starting at 0.5%
These are the general trading terms of the account.
- Minimum deposit - 10 000 EUR.
- Account Currency: EUR/USD/GBP, CHF/CHF/CZK, PLN, PLN and More
- For an account that is not active (no active trades within the last 6 month or balance EUR 5000), a 50 Euro commission will apply.
- For short-term securities purchases, the rate is 12%
The trader will receive the exact amount of commission per open deal when they submit the broker's purchase orders.
Deposit and withdrawal
Traders must be able withdraw or deposit funds.
EXANTE performs account replenishment on the following terms.
- Deposits cannot be made via bank transfer (cryptocurrencies not available) or from a trader account (payments from a third party account are not possible).
- Accreditation can take between 1 and 5 working days.
- Replenishment must be completed after the account has been verified (a trader will need to verify the identity using documents).
- Reload your account with any amount: The broker doesn’t set a minimum amount for trading, but real trading can be done when the required deposit of 10000 USD and more are shown on the account.
The following conditions must be met before funds can be withdrawn from your account:
- The withdrawal fee is set at 30 Euro.
- Money can be withdrawn to the exact same account (card numbers are not available for withdrawal), from where you have deposited.
- The operation usually takes less than one day.
- EXANTE only allows transactions by bank transfer. It is therefore considered to be the most secure. Particularly when dealing with large deposit amounts.
The multilingual support service is available for clients 24/7 and seven days a week. Employees can communicate in 10+ different languages. A personal manager is available to help clients during work hours.
The following are ways to appeal
- in my private office
- On the call centre phone
- to e-mail;
- In an online chat via the broker's site.
EXANTE brokers clients who value individual approach.
Stockbroker EXANTE can be considered highly specialized because not everyone has access to trade with the company. The minimum deposit of EUR 10,000 is not possible for everyone.
It is not just private traders who work with the broker, but also corporate investors. For them, the minimum deposit is EUR 50,000. This confirms the broker's reliability. It is evident that the company values the safety and security of its clients' funds by requiring withdrawals and deposits to be made only via bank transfer.
EXANTE has a long history dating back to more than 10 year. The partnership banks such as HSBC also confirm the brand's status and the many awards won. The stock broker is well-respected as being one of Europe's most reliable.