Are you looking for a solution for QuickBooks update error 15102? This happens to be a common problem that is faced by a lot of users recently. And fixing this problem can be a bit tricky. Therefore you might need a guide or an expert suggestion to fix it quickly. Firstly you will have to understand that this problem is related to the payroll downloading process.
And not just this at times when you try to update QuickBooks software, you can still face this problem. There is another case when you have downloaded all the updates of either QuickBooks or the payroll (whichever is required I needed) but hasn’t been executed properly.
Learn the extraordinary article:- Find Out How to fix QuickBooks Error 6000 77
Resolving the Quickbooks update error 15102 code on your device
If you want to resolve QB update error 15102 from your desktop you will have to ensure that the file location mentioned is mapped. If your device is unable to map the location it will surely give you this error and you will have to face a lot of problems thereafter.
Hence we have a solution that can help you with this problem and that is given below. We suggest you should try this before anything else so that you can ensure that this problem is not the reason for the error.
A recommended to read article:- QuickBooks Error Code 6123-0
- Start by pressing the “CTRL +1” on your keyboard. After this there will be a pop-up window that will open on your screen. This is the product information window.
- [x]:\[folder name]\[data file name]- This is one of the examples of how to define the path for your software.
- Next you will have to click on “help” and then on the option “update QuickBooks.”
- Once you have finished this, you will have to select “option tab” to make sure that the download location information is correct.
- Here on this window you will also have to ensure that the product information window as well as the download location of the drive are the same.
- Once this is assured, you will have to click on “yes.” And you will also have to make sure that the “directory” is also in the same location. And when you are sharing it- the selection should be “No.”
- But if you see that the location is changed or not the same you will have to click “No.” This is for the “Shared Download” and then click on “save.”
- After accessing which of these situations is right- we suggest you should click on “save.”
- Once, all of this is done- you will have to close the window and then download your latest tax table once again.
There are high chances that the QB error update 15102 will be solved with this solution. But if it doesn’t you can connect with one of our experts and let them know about your problem. You can simply call them out on the number that is given on the website.
You may additionally learn:- QUICKBOOKS IS UNABLE TO SEND EMAIL