- Germany’s population is anticipated to grow at the rate of 0.14%. The rise in online population and technological advancements is expected to increase the profitability of the E-Commerce sectors in near future.
- The E-Commerce logistics industry in Germany is expected to be affected by the Russian-Ukraine war which will limit the market growth.
- It is expected that the online population will increase from 62.4 Mn to 68.4 Mn in 2025 and the e-commerce retail will grow with it.
The E-Commerce industry is expected to grow: In 2022, the rate of decrease in revenue of E-Commerce Logistics is expected to slow down because of the increase in transportation costs which is a consequence of the increase in oil and gas prices due to the Russian-Ukraine War, due to which the E-Commerce logistics industry is expected to grow in the future years but at a comparatively slow pace. The growth is likely to be driven by retailers improving their online site experience and providing more a convenient way of shopping by increasing focus on mobile websites.
Electric bicycles to gain hype in the future: In Germany, domestic orders will dominate the type of shipment market. Electric bicycles are expected to gain hype in the future due to handling services cost-effectively. The demand for lightweight vehicles is expected to increase in the logistics industry in the coming future. Light-weighted vehicles tend to improve fuel efficiency which will help in cost saving. Also, studies show that 3PL will be preferred by companies because it helps in cost-saving and many other benefits.
Technological developments and Rising demand for Sustainable Logistics: The German population is becoming more aware of sustainability and increasing carbon footprint. They are more inclined towards sustainable and environment-friendly deliveries. The industry is moving towards a variety of technological advancements like IoT, AI, and drones. More warehouses, logistics center, and improved transportation across Germany has played an important role in achieving faster transit time and will also be beneficial in the future.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “Germany E-Commerce Logistics Market Outlook to 2026F- Driven by Rising Online Population, Technological Advancements and Demand for Sustainable Deliveries” by Ken Research observed the potential of the E-Commerce Logistics Market in Germany. The rise in online population and technological advancements, the increasing general awareness regarding sustainability and convenience plus 24/7 availability and less hassle is expected to contribute to the market growth over the forecast period. The Germany E-Commerce Market is expected to grow at 5.2% CAGR over the forecasted period 2021-2026F.
Key Segments Covered
Germany E-Commerce Retail Market:
- By Market Sizing
- Order Value
Germany E-Commerce Logistics Market:
- By Type of Shipments
- Domestic Shipments
- International Shipments
- By Delivery Area:
- By Mode of Shipment:
- Air & sea
- ByDelivery Period:
- Express (Next Day)
- Standard (1-2 Days)
- By Type of Company:
- By Product Category:
- Toys, Hobby and DIY
- Beauty, Health, Personal & Household Care
Germany E-Commerce Warehousing Market:
- By Prime Locations
- Prime Rents
- Average Rents
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTk2MTAw
Key Target Audience
- E-Commerce Companies aiming to establish in Germany
- Germany’ E-Commerce logistics industries
- Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities
- E-Commerce Industry
- Logistics industry
- Shipping company
- Warehousing Companies
- E-Commerce users
- Industry Associations
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Year: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Forecast Period: 2022F– 2026F
E-Commerce Logistics Company
- Royal Mail
- Mondial Relay
- ITG GmbH (LGI Group)
- Lufapak GmbH
- Penske Truck Leasing Co.
- Pfenning Logistics
- Rhenus SE & Co.
- FIEGE Logistik Stiftung & Co.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Germany E-Commerce Retail Market Overview, 2021
- Germany E-Commerce Retail Market Sizing (GMV, Order Value, Shipments), 2021
- Germany E-Commerce Logistics Market Overview and Genesis, 2021
- Germany’s E-Commerce Logistics Market Ecosystem
- Timeline, Evolution, and Business Cycle of Germany’s E-commerce Logistics Market
- Germany E-Commerce Logistics Market Sizing (Revenue, Shipments), 2021
- Germany E-commerce Logistics Market Segmentation (By Type of Shipments, By Delivery Area, By Mode of Shipment, By Delivery Period, By Type of Company), 2021
- Germany Warehousing Market Overview, 2021
- SWOT Analysis of the Germany E-Commerce Logistics Market
- Trends and Development of the Germany E-Commerce Logistics Market
- Challenges and Restraints of the German E-Commerce Logistics Market
- Government Regulations of the Germany E-Commerce Logistics Market
- Impact of Covid-19 on Germany’s E-commerce logistics Market
- End User Analysis of German E-Commerce Logistics Market
- Competition Framework for Germany E-Commerce Logistics Market
- Future Outlook and Projections for Germany E-Commerce Logistics Market, 2021-2026
- Market Opportunities and Analyst Recommendations
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below:-
E-Commerce Logistics Service Providers in Germany
Iraq E-Commerce Logistics and Warehousing Market Outlook to 2026F: Ken Research
Malaysia E-Commerce Shipments Market Outlook to 2026: Ken Research
UAE E-Commerce Logistics Market Outlook, UAE E-Commerce Logistics Operating Model - Ken Research
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up