The Bank feeds is an insightful feature of QuickBooks. It allows users to track their bank accounts and credit card transactions using QuickBooks. But, a common issue of QuickBooks bank feeds not working comes up in some circumstances.
Such an issue restricts users from accessing their transactions. This problem may be resolved by updating the QuickBooks or verifying account details. However, if the issue persists, here’s what you need to do.
Reasons Quickbooks Bank Feeds Not Working Issue Appears
The primary reason for it can be an internet connectivity issue. What if the signals are weak or the internet is not active? This can happen. Similarly, there can are other possibilities that we have listed here:
- Your bank account sign-in details are changed or incorrect.
- Quickbooks doesn’t support a specific bank.
- Your browser is not compatible or outdated.
- The files in the feeds may have remained uncleared.
- An interlinking issue with bank account accounting software.
Troubleshoot Quickbooks Bank Feeds Not Working Issue
First, please ensure that your bank account login details are not changed. In case yes, then update the details on QuickBooks also.
However, reset the bank account and try again if you still face the error.
Step 1: Disconnect the bank account
- Open your QuickBooks program.
- Go to the Banking section.
- Select the bank account with which you’re facing the problem.
- Then, tap the Edit menu.
- Now, select the option Edit Account Information.
- Navigate to the Account box and choose the option to Disconnect this account.
- Tap Save and Close the window.
Step 2: Reconnect the bank account
- To reconnect the bank account, open your web browser.
- Go to the bank website.
- Log in to your bank account by entering the login credentials (user Id and password).
- Launch QuickBooks.
- Got to the Banking tab.
- From here, tap the Add account button.
- Under the enter, your bank name or URL, paste the bank URL address.
- At last, tap the enter button.
Now access the Bank feeds and checks if they are accessible.
With the steps mentioned above, we hope the issue of QuickBooks bank feeds not working is resolved. While performing the solution, make sure you have a strong internet connection. Besides that, if you need any help or have a query, contact us anytime!
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up