Are you in the packaging industry and looking for a way to ensure your boxes can withstand the rigours of transport? Are your boxes getting collapsed during shipping and storage? If you are facing these challenges, then you should go with the Presto Box Compression Tester NXT model. This is one of the high-quality box compression testing instruments that is used to test the compression strength of boxes and ensure that your boxes will remain durable against the rigours of shipping and transportation.
In this blog post, we’ll explore what a Box Compression Tester NXT is, how it works and how to use it properly. So let’s dive into the world of box compression testing!
Safeguard your boxes against compression with Presto Box Compression Tester NXT Model
Corrugated boxes are used to transport and store various goods and products.
Testing their compression strength ensures that the boxes can withstand the weight and pressure exerted during stacking and transportation.
Determining the maximum load a box can handle without deforming or collapsing, helps to ensure that the products inside remain intact and undamaged.
Thus, we have launched a next-gen model for box compression tester that helps to identify weak spots in packaging design early on in production. Manufacturers can use this information to improve their packaging materials or adjust designs as needed before mass producing them.
This next-gen box compression tester comes with built-in power isolation circuits that provide complete protection against accidental external spikes. It has an enlarged visual display for a better user experience.
Besides this, it has been incorporated with a fully isolated communication interface and built-in power isolation circuits that provide the most complete protection against accidental external spikes.
Testing the compression strength helps to determine how many boxes can be safely stacked without causing damage or compromising the integrity of the lower boxes.
Below we have listed the highly advanced features of this quality testing equipment.
Features of Presto box compression tester
Manufacturers can benefit from this advanced laboratory testing equipment specifically designed for conducting box drop test. Equipped with high-quality features, this machine simplifies the process of evaluating material strength.
Measuring the forces needed to compress the material, provides valuable insights that enable manufacturers to enhance their product quality. Such a quality test holds significant importance as it empowers manufacturers to make improvements and deliver superior products to their customers.
Below we have listed the highly advanced features of this quality testing instrument:
- Complete series has built-in COM and Ethernet isolation circuits to protect against noise that can occur from the grounding of various devices such as PLCs, induction motor drives, and inverters.
- Complete series with built-in power isolation circuits provides the most complete protection against accidental external spikes Fully Isolated Communication Interface
- Different test methods (force/displacement/time)
- Microprocessor-based high-speed controller for accurate test results
- Highly accurate test results under uniform compression Force
- TARE and Peak Hold Facility Available
- Overtravel/load protection
- Strong base plate with a rugged structure
- Large touchscreen LCD display
- Capacitive touch controls
- Highly accurate results
Its other special features include a PDF test report, pre-load facility, Home return dual speed, Proof test, and multiple stop method.
Now, let us discuss the compression test machine specification of this quality testing instrument.
Technical specifications of Presto Box Compression Tester NXT model
- Display: 7″ TFT LCD colours screen
- Accuracy: ± 2% full scale (with master load)
- Power: 220V, Single / Three phases, 50 Hz
- Test Speed: 12.5 ± 2.5 mm/min
- Results / Report: 10 Samples max and average
- Displacement Least count: 0.1 mm
- Multi-Speed: Programmed Test speed / Home Speed feature
- Peak Hold Facility: Yes (Max. Test Results save in Memory)
- Safety Switch: Upward & Downward Limit Switches
- Material: Mild Steel
- Finish: Powder-coated Havel Gray & Blue combination finish and bright chrome/zinc plating for a corrosion-resistant finish
- Pre-load function: Can be programmed as user-defined inputs
- Trend Graph: Yes (Load vs displacement)
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can accurately test the compression strength of boxes and deliver quality products to customers. You can read more on how to choose a box compression tester for your industry.
Now, let us discuss the working of this quality testing instrument.
Working on Presto Box Compression Tester NXT
Conducting compression test on the boxes is one of the most important aspects of quality control. To conduct this test with the help of the Presto box compression tester NXT model, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all plug the machine into a 15 amp, 220 Volts AC and turn the machine ON.
- Test the specimen on the platform in the centre and parallel to the compression plate.
- Make sure that the specimen is placed in the center of the plate otherwise the test results would not be correct. For correct positioning, markings are given.
- Once you accurately place the specimen, then you can easily commence the test.
In this way, you can easily operate this compression test machine and ensure accuracy in test results. To get a live demo of the use of this testing instrument, schedule a visit with us. Just give us a call at +91 9210903903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.
Source of Content: How Does Box Compression Tester NXT Works?