As the name is self-explanatory, QuickBooks auto data recovery is one of the ways by which you can retrieve your lost data automatically. This is one of the most important and interesting features offered by QuickBooks to all its users. Due to the inclusion of this software; a folder gets created on its own, where you have all the backup files. So that if you lose any of the important data, it would be easy to retrieve it.
There are a lot of benefits that this auto recovery in QuickBooks has on offer. Restoration of the last transactions with the help of your current transaction log file and the company file. Also restoring the transactions that happened in the last few hours with the help of both company and log files.
Call our +1-855-738-0359 number to speak with a member of the QuickBooks technical support staff if you are unable to fix the QuickBooks auto data recovery
And you can also use the best of this tourist potential if you are using the premier auto mode of Quickbooks. If you are using the Accountants Edition, then Quickbooks Auto Data Recovery Tool won’t be usable in that.
Learn the extraordinary article:- Quickbooks Error 1723
How to recover the recent transactions using QB Auto Data Recovery?
Now you need to understand that the recent transactions can be recovered using the .TLG files with .QBW.adr files. This can be done by doing these steps right.
- You will have to start by creating a new folder on your desktop that is named “QBtest”.
- You will have to open the folder that has all your company files.
- Search for the .TLG files in the folder bear the same name as that of the company file.
- You will then have to copy the corresponding .TLG files to the newly made QBTest folder of your desktop.
- Next you will have to open the “QuickbooksAutoDataRecovery” folder. This folder will be at the same location as that of your company file.
- Then you will have to copy the “.QBW.adr” file and then paste it in the “QBTest folder.”
- Now, go to the QBTest Folder and right-click on the .QBW.adr file and then click on “Rename.”
- After this you will have to delete the “.adr” from the extension of the files.
- Then open Quickbooks. Go to your company file that you have saved in the QBTest folder.
- After this you have to use your account transaction to verify all the transactions.
- Then click on “File” and then “Utilities” and lastly, “Verify Data.” This will help in checking the data integrity of the file you just recovered.
You may additionally learn:- Quickbooks Error Code 40001
If you are not able to use this feature of Quickbooks properly then we would suggest that you take the help of our experts. They will help you in understanding and using the QB auto recovery feature to its best potential.
You can click on the chat option on our website to directly communicate with our experts. In this you can talk to them about the problems you are facing and they will guide you through knowing about the best solution and executing it.
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up