If you want to cast your chrome Browser on your TV to enjoy videos and movies on a bigger screen, then now you can. A new feature is introduced, allowing you to cast chrome browser from your apple device on your Home TV.
About casting the Chrome on TV
The Cast feature comes in-built with Google Chrome. Using this feature, you can watch and play videos using the chrome browser on your home TV. But you need an Apple device to do so.
Now there is a minor issue. The Chrome Browser's cast feature is not available on a lot of websites. Thus, you have to use the video and TV Cast app to cast the chrome browser on your Home TV from your Apple device.
But before doing the setup to cast your Chrome Browser on your TV, you have to set up the Chromecast device so that it can work with both your TV and apple device.
We are certain that this guide will resolve all your concerns regarding the Cast feature of the Chrome browser. But if you still got any concerns that you won't find here, you can connect the Chromecast.com/help for further assistance.
Steps to cast chrome browser on the TV
The following steps will help you to cast your Chrome browser on the Big screen of your Home TV. But first, be sure that you have the TV Cast App working on your Apple device. And if you have the app, then please stick to the following steps:
● So, first of all, go to the App Store of your Apple device.
● Now on the App Store, look for the Search icon. You may find the search column at the button on the screen.
● Once you find the search bar, search for the Video & TV Cast App.
● When you find the Video & TV Cast app, click on it. Then download it, and then install it on your Apple device.
● Before downloading the app, check it carefully. Many users download the TV Cast for Fire TV app instead of downloading the Video & TV Cast app. The former one is not going to work.
● Once you have downloaded and installed the Video & TV Cast app, open it.
● Once you launch the Video & TV Cast app on your Apple device, it will automatically connect to your Chromecast device. And once the Video & TV Cast app connects to the Chromecast device, a Cast icon will appear on your screen.
● And this Cast icon will turn blue once the Video & TV Cast app is properly connected to the Chromecast device.
● But in case the Cast icon does not turn blue, that means the Video & TV Cast app has failed to connect to the Chromecast app. In such a case, you need to tap on the Cast Button to connect these two.
● Once you tap on the Cast button, a list of Chromecast devices connected to your internet connection will appear on the screen. You can select the Chromecast device that you want to connect with your Video & TV Cast app from this list.
● Now go to the Chrome Browser of your Apple device. And form here, open the website from which you want to see the videos or movies on your Home TV.
● Once you find the video on the website that you want to watch on your Home TV, simply click on the Video to play it.
● Once the Video starts playing on your Apple device, tap on the Tap Here to Cast link, you will see the link on the bottom of the screen.
● Once you click on the Tap Here to Cast button, the video will automatically start playing on your Home TV.
Now, if you are using the free version of the Video & TV Cast App, it will only allow you cast the videos from your Apple device on your Home TV. But it won't allow you to forward and rewind those videos. However, you can get the video forwarding and rewinding option with the Video & TV Cast app's paid version. The paid is available in the in-app purchases of the app.
And if you want to block ads, use desktop mode, bookmark sites, Cast videos from the Camera Roll, and change the homepage, then you could opt for the full version of the Video & TV Cast App. The full version is also a paid version.
In case you want to stop videos from casting on the TV Cast app
After watching your desired videos on your Home TV, you can stop the app from casting videos if you don't want to watch more videos. Follow these steps to stop videos from casting on your TV cast app:
● Firstly, click on the Cast icon. The cast icon usually appears on the top right corner of the screen.
● After clicking on the Cast icon, a pop-up menu will appear from the bottom of the screen. You will see a Disconnect option in this pop-up menu; click on that to stop playing the videos.
After completing the steps mentioned above, the cast feature will be disabled.
Also, if you want to watch more videos on your Home TV by using the Cast features, you can do that by clicking on the Tap Here to Cast Link button. You will find this button at the bottom of your Apple device's screen.
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up