How to Delete Reading List on Mac?
You can use the Reading List on different browsing apps like Safari or Chrome. If you are trying to delete the Reading List item on either application, refer to the steps below.
Access the Reading List
You can use multiple ways to access the Reading List on Mac, such as from the sidebar icon, shortcut key, and menu bar. Similarly, you can access the Reading list on Chrome through the Side panel.
Refer to the methods below to access your Reading list on a Mac.
Using Side Bar Icon
- Launch your Safari app.
- Click on the Sidebar at the top left side of the screen.
- Click on the Reading List option.
Using Shortcut Key
- Open the Safari app.
- Press Command + Shift + L to open the Sidebar.
- Select the Reading List option.
Using Menu Bar
- Launch the Safari app.
- Click on the View option at the menu bar.
- Press on the Show Reading List Sidebar.
- Click on the Reading List.
You can access your Reading list on Chrome by following the steps below.
- Open the Chrome app.
- Click on the Side panel icon at the top right side of the screen.
- Here, you can see all the reading lists you have saved.
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up