To remove a YouTube video, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your YouTube account.
- Click on your profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on "YouTube Studio" from the dropdown menu.
- In the left-hand menu, click on "Videos".
- Find the video you want to delete and click on the checkbox next to it.
- Click on the "More actions" dropdown menu and select "Delete".
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete the video. Click "Delete" again to confirm.
Note: Deleting a video is permanent and cannot be undone. It may take some time for the video to be completely removed from YouTube's servers and search