Whether you prefer to work with laptops or computers, you will know from your experience that routers are indispensable. They are essential for many purposes when it comes to any computer to work on. If you are consistent in setting up the Belkin Wireless router is all about keeping the remote system ensured about the proper design of the switch. Though the procedure involved in the arrangement of the Belkin wireless router is very simple, there are always some users who find difficulty with the entire thing. Do not worry, as we have got your back if you are one of them. It is not hard at all, and even if you have never attempted something like this ever before, we can assure you that it will not be too tricky.
It is a known fact that when it comes to taking care of all those technologically inclined things, we all need some special assistance. And that's precisely what this guide is for. So keep reading on if you wish to know more about the entire process of your Belkin router setup.
You will need
1. Web association- You could get it from any of our internet administrations suppliers.
2. An Ethernet link. (It'd be better if it were an ordinary web link.) Rj45 (This will help to interface the modem with the Belkin router ).
3. A PC ( personal computer) with a Smartphone (Though it is recommended that you have at least one of them, but it is entirely optional).
4. A force source for the modem and the router
5. The username and Password (To find this, look at the bottom of your router).
Likewise, you can always set up your Belkin remote switch with the help of a telephone or tablet utilizing any of the full-based programs like Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. This should be done before beginning your establishment procedure and resetting your Belkin switch, as it will make the procedure quick.
Procedure For Installing and Setting Up Belkin Wireless Router
1. Firstly, you will need to unbox your Belkin router. After that, please attach it to the force switch close to your modem, which would be your ISP cable device. When you are done, then you will need to turn it on.
2. After that, you will need to associate your modem gadget to the Belkin switch utilizing Ethernet or a web link (RJ45 Cable).
3. You will see that the light will turn on the modem after turning on the switch. After that, you will have to continue with the other process.
4. In the next step, you’ll have to interface the PC to the switch. Again, it would be utilizing another ethernet link. If you do not happen to have the additional ethernet link, you will have to reset the Belkin switch and then snap on the remote symbol on your PC.
5. Alongside when you associate the modem to the switch, you will also have to go to your PC or on your cell phone. After that, then go to a WiFi area.
6. Continuing with the procedure further, you will need to revive the rundown of the accessible remote system.
7. If, in any case, your router gets unbound, then, in that scenario, then the login details and other credentials of the login will get automatically picked up by the router. Also, we will recommend you to look at the base of your Belkin remote switch, as you will be able to find your SSID and the secret key for your Belkin switch.
8. In the face of an unbound situation, you will need to make sure that your Belkin switch is alright. After that, open a web browser and then type the IP address and press the tab Enter.
9. You'll then be redirected to the Belkin Router Dashboard website page to log in.
10. The modem will then pick your switch and then will try to check the credentials along with the internet connectivity.
11. Now, you will need to set up your language and the time region.
12. Then, you will need to move your cursor on to Wireless and then set up your Username (SSID) and Password (Network Key).
13. In security settings, you will have to select the WPA2-PSK and then apply the settings. For example, if you see that you will access the possible encryption procedure, we recommend you go for TKIP+AES.
14. At this stage, you would then require to type an unpredictable secret word and then apply the settings after allowing it a moment to spare the settings.
15. Finally, reboot your Belkin switch along with your modem.
All the steps mentioned above would help you to install or to do the Belkin Wireless Router Setup. However, if you face any issues in the middle of the process, you should not hesitate to connect with the experts with the help of online assistance.