The Driver Is Unavailable For Canon Printer error is a very common issue that you may face while installing the printer driver. It may happen due to many reasons such as outdated or corrupt driver, virus infection etc. In this article, we will show you how to fix Canon Printer Driver is Unavailable Error using simple steps
Download the reputable printer driver.
To fix the Canon Printer Unavailable error, you will need to download the printer driver from a reliable source. The manufacturer’s website is not always trustworthy and can be filled with viruses or malware. You should also avoid downloading drivers from third parties that are not affiliated with the manufacturer of your printer because they may tamper with or modify them in order to increase their own profits.
Run the downloaded driver on your computer.
You can fix the Canon Printer Driver is Unavailable error by running the downloaded driver on your computer. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the website of the printer manufacturer and download and install their latest drivers for your device. If you are using a Mac, then use Synaptic Package Manager or Software Update in order to get new updates.
- Restart your computer after installing new drivers so that they can be installed properly in Windows 10/7/8 operating systems
If still unable to install the printer driver, get help from Canon Printer support.
If you have a paper jam, unplugging the power cord for 10 seconds can clear it up. If this doesn't work, call assistance with troubleshooting your printer for technical support information about how to use various features on your product.
Fix Canon Printer Driver is Unavailable Error using these steps
If you are facing the “Canon Printer Driver is Unavailable” error, follow these steps to fix it:
- Download the printer driver from canon.com/support
- Run the downloaded driver on your computer and install it by following instructions provided by Canon Printer support.
- If still unable to install the printer driver, get help from Canon Printer support
If you have any questions or need help, please contact Canon Printer support. They are always ready to assist you with your issues.
References: How To Fix Canon Printer Driver Unavailable
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up