In the world of streaming devices, it has become tough to stay devoid of world-class entertainment. This applies in sports entertainment as well, as we have seen that the general awareness and liking for various sports have increased over the years. And it has led to different sports media checking out various software and applications, ESPN being one of them.
If you are a keen watcher of ESPN and would want to watch on the go, your go-to solution would be to activate it on your phone as ESPN.Com/Activate. Sounds interesting? Well, it is! Keep on reading to know about all the steps that you need to follow.
1. Firstly, you will need to visit the Roku website to add on the WATCHESPN channel.
2. Then, after that, you would have to log in to your Roku account. Remember that you will have to do this before adding on the channel.
3.Once you complete that, you will have to wait for 24 hours or maybe less for the channel to get added.
4. By updating your Roku device manually, you can easily skip the automatic daily check for updates.
5. Once you see that the updates are complete in a few minutes, you can watch your newly added Roku channel.
Installing the ESPN APP with Roku device
1. First, you will have to see all the streaming channels on the Roku home screen.
2. After that, you will need to search for ESPN directly by using the search function on the homepage.
3. At this stage, choose ESPN and then press OK on your remote.
4. Soon after, you will see that the ESPN channel would have been added to your room device. In all probability, it would be the last channel on the list.
5. Here, you will have to Activate your ESPN or ESPN+. Remember that you will watch only the live videos or shows on the ESPN channel after your activation. If you are activating, then it means that you would need to authenticate your Roku device subscription. Next, you'll need to log in to ESPN+ and then follow the steps below. You should note that this only works for those subscribers who have taken a pay-TV service.
6. After opening the ESPN channel on your Roku device, you will need to locate the gear icon. You'll find it in the menu bar, situated at the top of the screen.
7. This would help you to go to the settings menu. Now, you will need to choose the Providers Account and then Activate Live TV. Continuing further with the process, you will see the activation code. You will then need to write it down somewhere quickly.
8. In the next step, you will have to proceed immediately to the ESPN.Com/Activate, an internet-enabled device. Once you are done, then you would have to type in the activation code that you may have noted down. Then, click Continue to go further in the steps.
9. You will see that the provider screen will come next. Here, you will have to choose your cable, streaming TV, or satellite service provider.
10. The final step of the process will be to sign in to your TV services provider. In case you do not have the credentials, then you should feel free to contact your provider.
For ESPN+ subscribers (espnplus.com/activate)
1. Firstly, you will need to choose the ESPN account and then log in to your ESPN account.
2. Then, right after that, you will have to proceed to espn.com/activate on an internet-enabled device immediately. Then, you'll need to type in the activation code that you would have on your Roku device and then click on Continue.
3. Now, you will need to log in to your ESPN+ account. You will see that it will take you only a few seconds for automatic activation. Users with multiple Roku devices would almost always have the ESPN channel added to all of them. But the thing is that they must activate each device separately.
4. At last, you will be able to enjoy all your favorite ESPN videos and the streams on the go.
Activating ESPN or ESPN+ on your device
You'll need to ensure that you have an ESPN account. However, it should be along with a subscription. If you do not have one, you will need to create an account on your ESPN and then subsequently subscribe to a suitable plan. Right after that, with the help of an appropriate and suitable internet connection, you will need to follow the steps which will be mentioned below:
1. At first, you will have to navigate to the application store. Thereafter, you will need to search for the ESPN+ or ESPN streaming application.
2. You will then need to click on the Download button and then install the application.
3. Right when you are done with the installation, you will have to click on the installed ESPN application icon to open the application.
4. Next, on the screen, you will see that there will be a login page. If you see that the login page is not appearing, you will need to go to the “Settings” option in your application and then look again for the login.
5. Here, you will have to log in with the ESPN account credentials. After this, you will have to save the activation code, which will appear on your screen. You will need to remember that this activation code will be the only single key required to activate the ESPN on your device.
6. Once you've completed the above mentioned step of the entire process, you will then need to go to espn.com/activate on your device. Again, you may use a web browser for this.
7. Soon after, you will reach the activation periphery, where you will then need to select the TV provider.
8. When you have selected the TV service provider, you will need to enter the activation code of your device.
9. You'll now need to click on the “Continue.”
10. This course of action will take you to the login page. There, you'll need to log in with the ESPN account credentials.
11. Finally, when your login device will automatically get updated after the login, you will stream the ESPN+ content on your device.