After you have set the NETGEAR WiFi range extender, next, you can log in to the extender to view and change the settings. Netgear Wifi Extender Login is a difficult task but while you follow the exact procedure mentioned below. Things can become smooth.
To log in to your WiFi range extender
• Open the web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to the extender network. There are cases when your router & extender have different WiFi network names ( SSIDs). Kindly verify that you are connected to your extender’s network.
• In case, your extender and router use different WiFi network names ( SSIDs ). Type the www.mywifiext.net in the address field of the web browser.
• If your extender and router use the same WiFi network name ( SSIDs ), type://www.extender’s IP address> ( for example, http://192.168.1.3) into your web browser address field.
• Tap Enter. A login page will be displayed.
• Enter the admin user name and password. Your username might be an email address. There are cases when you forget your username and password. In such a case, click on the Username & Password help link. You can also reset your login credentials by performing a factory reset on your NETGEAR range extender. There are two methods for the same.
• Verify that your extender power light is on.
• Locate your extender factory reset button. This button is usually located on the extender back, bottom, or side panel.
• Use a paper clip or similar object to press and hold the Factory reset button for seven seconds.
• Release the reset or factory reset button. Your extender is reset.
• To reset your extender using the web interface.
• Log in to your extender.
• If the web browser displays the Menu button, click or tap on it. The extender menu will display.
• Select Settings>others>RESET. A confirmation screen will appear.
• Confirm your decision. The extender will be reset.
• Click or tap on Login. The status page displays.
• If the browser displays the Menu icon, click or tap on it. The extender menu displays.
• Choose Setting to view and adjust the extender’s settings.