Are you bored by downloading and installing apps on your iPhone from the official Apple App Store? To manage such a situation on your device, you may try to jailbreak your iPhone. After Jailbreaking, you can download unapproved apps, themes, extensions or else that is not available on Apple App Store.
However, jailbreaking will take your iPhone out of the security system and lead to issues like system incompatibility or even conflicts with the previously installed programs. This eventually causes data loss on your iPhone. In such cases, you must know how to restore iPhone lost data after jailbreaking. Keep reading this article to know various ways to recover data after jailbreaking iPhones.
Quick Methods to Recover iPhone Lost Data After Jailbreaking
There are several iPhone data recovery methods and software programs available online that you can use to get your deleted data back. In addition, you can use backup options like iTunes or iCloud to back up your deleted data. Along with these recovery options, several iPhone data recovery software programs may also help you. Let’s discuss each of these methods one by one:
Method 01: Restore iPhone Data from iTunes Backup
It is good practice to back up your data before proceeding to jailbreak. If you know enough about jailbreak, you may know that it is important to sync and back up your iPhone data to iTunes before jailbreak. Then, if any data loss occurs after jailbreaking, you can apply iOS data recovery steps to restore iPhone lost data from iTunes backup:
- Firstly, launch the installed iTunes on your system and then connect the iPhone using a USB cable. From the passcode screen of your iPhone, click on the "Trust" option to trust the computer.
- Now, select your iPhone device and go to "Summary" - "Backups" - "Restore Backup..." in iTunes. Alternatively, you can go to the menu bar and then navigate to "File" > "Devices" > "Restore from Backup...";
- Select the iTunes backup file you want to restore and tap the "Restore" button. Ensure you do not disconnect your iPhone until the restoration process is completed.
Method 02: Recover iPhone Data from iCloud Backup
Along with the iTunes backup, iOS devices also offer the iCloud backup option for iPhone data recovery. You can easily create an iCloud backup to sync all iPhone data before jailbreak. After that, you can go through the following steps in order to restore iPhone data after Jailbreaking using iCloud backup:
- After jailbreaking, open your iPhone and connect to any secured Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the "Apps & Data" screen, then click on "Restore from iCloud Backup".
- Now, enter the login credentials to sign in to your iCloud account. Go to “Choose backup” and choose one specific iCloud backup from the list of available backups.
- Go through the on-screen instructions to restore your iPhone apps, purchases and backup data.
- The speed to back up your data depends on the network speed and the backup size. Make sure your WiFi is connected and wait until the iPhone data recovery process via iCloud ends.
Method 03: Restore iPhone Data After Jailbreaking Using Data Recovery Software
The process to recover lost data on iPhone after jailbreaking is quite simple when you have iTunes or iCloud backup. But ever wondered what if you do not have backups or if you forgot to sync iPhone data? Don’t worry, in such cases, you can use software for iPhone data recovery and restore your deleted data. There are several data recovery software programs available online that you can use to recover your deleted data on your iPhone.
We recommend you use Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone software to recover deleted data from your jailbroken iPhones. This versatile iOS data recovery software can help you in several scenarios, like jailbreak, water damaged, screen smashed, factory reset, etc.
You need to download and install the Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone software to restore data using this software. Given below are some simple steps that you need to follow in order to restore iPhone lost data after jailbreaking:
- Firstly, connect your iPhone to your device and launch Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone software.
- From the main screen, select the type of data from the list that you want to recover and tap the “Next” button.
- Select the “Scan” button after which the scanning process will get started.
- Once the scanning process gets completed, preview the found data and click the “Save” button to save them at the desired location.
Key Features of Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone:
Given below are some important characteristics of this software that make it unique and amazing:
- This iOS data recovery software can easily recover lost and deleted data from iPhone, iPad, iTunes, and iCloud.
- The software can recover the lost data in common loss scenarios, like accidental deletion, broken/lost/water-damaged iPhone, Jailbreak, virus attack, BSOD errors, etc.
- Extract data from encrypted iTunes/iCloud backup files.
- The Deep Scan feature of the software ensures 100% data recovery.
- This tool can also help those users who cannot access iPhone data as they forgot the Apple ID password.
Quick Tips for Recovering iPhone Data after Jailbreaking
Though restoring iPhone data after Jailbreaking is quite easy, it is important to keep some points in mind before performing jailbreaking. These includes:
- Before you jailbreak your iPhone, it is important to use trustworthy root software for the same.
- Always ensure that the data recovery software you are using to restore lost data is compatible with your iPhone.
- Create a backup of your iPhone data as it will help restore those lost data after jailbreaking.
Hope! You are now familiar with the methods of how to restore iPhone lost data after jailbreaking. These methods will help restore all the lost data including photos, videos, and other media files from your jailbroken iPhones. It is also important to back up data on your device using the iTunes or iCloud backup options. If you do not have any backup, an iPhone Data Recovery tool, like Stellar data recovery for iPhone can be helpful. You can use this software to recover data deleted from your iPhone because of any situation.
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up