You may rapidly setup your Wowway email account on your third-party email application using POP and SMTP settings. Learn how to configure your Wowway email client on your email programme by reading the steps below. However, before configuring your Wowway email on a third-party email client, you must first be aware of the POP and SMTP settings. Once you have the POP and SMTP settings for your account, you may rapidly configure Wowway.Net Email Server Settings on email clients like Outlook, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Android Phone, iPhone, etc.
Setup Instructions for Your Wowway Email Account
Before we begin the configuration process, please provide the POP and SMTP WOWWAY Email Settings that are required.
- Information about the (POP) Pop3 Incoming Mail Server for Wowway Email at mail.woway.com
- Information about the Wowway Email SMTP Server: smtpauth.mail.wowway.com
Now that we have POP and SMTP settings, follow these instructions to set up your Wow Email Settings account on an email client.
Automatic Wowway Email Account Setup
On your computer, launch the Outlook email programme and choose File from the menu. It is located in the upper left menu bar. An additional window will open when you choose this option.
- In the new window, you must select the Info option before selecting Account Settings > Account Settings.
- Once you are in the Account settings section, you must enter the details for your email account in the blanks on the Auto Account Set-up page that is provided. After you've entered the essential information in the supplied fields, you must click the Next button.
- After that, you'll have to wait while Outlook tries to set up your account as an IMAP account with all the required settings.
- You must click the Finish button before hitting the Close button once the configuration process is complete. Your Wowway email account will be setup to use Outlook.
How to Create an account for a Wowway Email on Android
- Go to the Application screen on your Android phone and tap the Gmail app icon. When you do this, the Gmail app for your phone will open.
- To access it, touch on your profile picture in the top-right portion of the Gmail interface. As a result, a little window will show up on your screen.
- The "Add another account" option must be selected in the popup. As a consequence, your phone will show a brand-new screen.
- On the new screen that appears on your phone, you must tap the Other button. When you select the Other option, you will be taken to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you must select Manual Setup and enter your email address in the required areas. You will have two options to choose from on the next screen: Personal (POP3) and Personal (IMAP).
- You must select a Personalization option from the two options that are offered (POP3) The password must be typed when prompted. After entering the password in the designated field, click the NEXT button. You'll see the screen appear for you.
- The required information must be entered in the forms on the following screen.
- The WOWWAY email SMTP settings must then be entered.
- Then, prior to utilising your Android phone to access your Wowway email account, select the Done option.
References: WOWWAY Email Settings
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up