Spectrum TV is a reliable application to watch 150 live TV channels and 20,000 titles on demand through an Internet connection. If you're connected to Spectrum's Internet Wi-Fi network, you'll get an additional 100 TV channels and 10,000 On Demand titles. Apart from smartphones, Spectrum TV is easily accessible on Samsung Smart TVs. But what about LG TVs? Can Spectrum TV app be downloaded on LG TV? The answer is no.
Running on webOS, LG Smart TVs do not have official support for installing the Spectrum TV app. So how to watch Spectrum? You have to rely on streaming devices like Google Chromecast, Xbox One, and Roku. Meanwhile, Spectrum TV is not available for Firestick. Therefore, you cannot use the Amazon streaming device. We will show you the procedure for all methods.
Stream Spectrum TV on LG TV using Chromecast
Google Chromecast is a well known dongle used to stream media content from cell phones to television. In any case, the Range television application doesn't have implicit help for streaming your substance. Hence, you really want to reflect your Android gadget to project Range television on Chromecast.
(1) Connect your Chromecast to LG TV and make sure your Android device and Chromecast are on the same Wi-Fi network.
(2) Launch the Google Home app on your Android device and select your Chromecast device.
(3) Select Cast My Screen and START NOW on the subsequent screens.
(4) Your Android device will be mirrored to LG TV.
(5) Now, open the Spectrum TV app and start streaming your content.
Watch Spectrum TV on LG TV using Roku
Roku is another popular streaming device that is used to stream media content over the Internet. It has a dedicated Roku channel store for downloading apps.
(1) Connect your Roku device to LG TV and make sure it is connected to the Internet.
(2) Press the home button on your Roku remote and navigate to Streaming channels.
(3) Use the search bar to find the Spectrum TV app.
(4) Install Spectrum TV app on Roku and then launch it.
(5) Set up your Spectrum TV login credentials and start streaming your content.
Watch Spectrum TV on LG TV using Xbox One
Everyone knows that Xbox One is a popular console for gaming on larger screens. But it also provides access to some of the media streaming apps. Among them, Spectrum TV is one of the apps that is officially available for download.
(1) Connect your console to LG TV and turn it on.
(2) Go to Apps and search for the Spectrum TV app.
(3) Select the app and click Install to download it
(4) Launch the app and enter your Spectrum TV login credentials to start streaming.
As Spectrum TV is not available on LG Content Store, you need to rely on streaming devices to watch Spectrum TV contents on LG TV. On the other hand, we can expect LG to add support for Spectrum TV very soon.