The dark mode is a very new feature that has recently been launched by different applications to be used by their customers. The dark mode allows the users to use the website or application when they do not have enough access to bright surroundings. It is very simple to use your application at night or in dark spaces with the dark mode as it allows your eyes to adjust accordingly and causes no harm to them.
Snapchat also introduced the dark mode in it for the benefit and ease of its customers and after the introduction people were looking for ways to know how to put Snapchat in dark mode on their iPhones. Here we are going to tell you how you can change the default light theme of your Snapchat application.
Steps to Getting Dark Mode on iOS Devices
The process of how to change your Snapchat to dark mode is not very difficult. You can learn the steps by reading the instructions that we are giving here.
- The first thing you need to do is to open the Snapchat application on your iPhone.
- After that, you have to click on the Bitmoji icon to open your profile.
- Now, you will see the Settings icon on the top of the screen. Hit the button to open the settings.
- There you will see the option of ‘App appearance’ under the My account settings.
- You will get three options. Choose the ‘Always Dark’ to change snap dark mode.
- After this, your application’s theme will be changed to the dark mode theme.
This is the process of how to put a snap on dark mode. Follow the steps carefully on your iPhone to change the theme preference of your application on your device. Sadly there is no dark mode in Snapchat on Android phones and this is why this method will not work there.
For more read - https://onlinegeeks.net/snapchat-streaks/