Play iPhone on TV using a cable
The iPhone can be connected to the TV using an (HDMI) cable, by following these steps:
Providing an adapter for converting from the charging port of the iPhone to the entrance of the HDMI cable, and this adapter is known as (Lightning to Digital AV).
- Connect the cable in its entrance through the TV screen.
- Connect the other end of the adapter to the iPhone to be connected to the TV, and check that the TV is on.
- Switch the input source on the TV to the input to which the cable is connected.
Play iPhone on TV using Apple TV
The iPhone can be played on the TV by using the (Apple TV) device that is connected to the TV to turn on the iPhone on it, and the following steps explain how to do that:
- Turn on the TV and turn on the (Apple TV) device.
- Connect the Apple TV to one of the TV's ports.
- Verify that the input source on your TV is set to the port that your (Apple TV) device is connected to.
- Swipe from the top of the iPhone screen to open the Control Center on the device.
- Click on the AirPlay Mirroring option.
- Choose the (AppleTV) option.
Play iPhone on TV on Smart TV
The iPhone can be played via TVs through the (Apple Airplay) feature, which allows sharing videos, music, photos, and more from the iPhone to TVs that support this feature, such as Smart TVs, and it should be noted that the (Airplay) feature is similar to the Bluetooth, but it relies on Wi-Fi to establish the connection in addition to being able to broadcast in high quality,  The following steps show how to operate the iPhone via a smart TV that supports (Airplay) including Samsung smart TVs:
- Verify that both the iPhone and the TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network .
- Verify that Airplay is enabled on the phone.
- Open the application you want to run on the TV screen.
- Open the Control Center screen via the iPhone, by swiping from the top or vice versa, depending on the version of the user's iPhone.
- Clicking on the Screen Mirroring option, then choosing the device you want to operate the iPhone on, which is here the TV that supports the (AirPlay) feature.