To become a Jira Cloud Administrator, individuals must pass the ACP-120 exam, which tests their knowledge and skills in administering and configuring Jira Cloud instances.To prepare for the exam, you can review the Jira Cloud documentation, take online courses or training, and practice using Jira Cloud in a test environment. It may also be helpful to review Jira Cloud Administrator ACP-120 Exam Questions to get a sense of the types of questions that may be on the exam.
Here are some steps you can take to prepare for the ACP-120 exam:
- Familiarize yourself with the exam content and format: You can find information about the exam content and format on the ACP website or by reviewing the exam objectives.
- Review the relevant material: Use study guides, textbooks, and other resources to review the material that will be covered on the exam. You can also attend classes or workshops to help you learn the material.
- Practice with sample questions: You can find practice questions online or in study guides to help you get a feel for the types of questions that will be on the exam.
- Take a practice exam: Practice exams can help you gauge your readiness for the actual exam and identify areas where you need to focus your study efforts.
ACP-120 Exam Information
Number of questions: Up to 75 questions
Passing score: 64%
Exam time: 180 minutes (3 hours)
ACP-120 Exam Topics
Configuring Global Settings and User Communication
Product and Project Access and Permissions
General Project Configuration
Issue Types, Fields, and Screens
Workflows and Classic Projects
Notifications and Email
View Online Jira Cloud Administrator ACP-120 Free Questions
1. Which configurations do Not have any impact on email notifications sent to users
A. Workflow post functions
B. Version Configurations
C. Custom Events
D. Premission Schemes
2. Currently, several groups and project robs are listed in every system event of the DEV Notification Scheme and should remain that way. A new requirementstates that when DEV issues move from the status Open to status Assigned, only Project Rob (Managers) should be notified.
DEV project does notshare any of its schemes.Identify the event that needs to be configured.
A. Custom event
B. Issue Moved
C. Issue Assigned
D. Work Started On Issue
3. Your management team needs to see a list of only those issues that were resolved in the previous week, from Sunday to Saturday. The list needs to be sent to them each week on Tuesdays. You plan to create a saved filter and filter subscription to do this. Which JQL query will Mum the correct results?
A. resolved end0fWeek(1)
B. resolved ,= start0fWeek(-1) AND resolved start0fWeek0
C. status changed TO RESOLVED BEFORE startOfWeek()
D. resolved>=startOfDay(-7) AND resolved < startOfDay()
4. Ann is a Jira administrator of one site within your Atlassian organization. What can Ann do?
A. She can add other Jira admins to the site.
B. She can add other org admins to the site.
C. She can add admin users to roles on the site.
D. She can add non-admin users to the site.
E. She can add other admins to groups on the site.
5. Which statement is true about Jira Cloud user management?
A. Approved domains always apply to all products on a site.
B. Invitation links are generated for all products on a site.
C. Default groups always apply to all products on a site.
D. Org admins can see all products on a site.