Have you been wanting to upgrade your apartment to a villa, but still wish to be near the town center? Well, The Springs could be your real estate fantasy. This is a self-sustained, gated establishment developed by the prosperous master developer named Emaar Properties. There are countless features of this prominent residential project, which are important to discuss. Shedding light on the strong and weak points of any residential project is critical so that potential homeowners or investors can determine whether this place is a good choice.
The Springs comes with a tranquil set of family-oriented villas. Since it focuses on one property type, If you wish to shift here, this guide on the pros and cons of buying The Springs villas also, we will discuss everything about the lifestyle, amenities, and neighborhoods within the community.
Pros of Residing in The Springs
The Springs is a top-tier villa-only community and houses 4500 units. Let's see why it's a suitable choice for purchase or investment.
A stellar address
Although the other villa-only communities are situated in isolated areas, The Springs is only 5 minutes away from Dubai Marina. This makes it a perfect choice for people working in Internet City, Media City, and Jumeirah Lake Towers.
The Springs is also easily accessible via arterial highways, like Emirates Road, Al Khail Road, and Sheikh Zayed Road.
The Springs is a self-sustained, gated community. Aside from safety, there is a strong sense of neighborhood. Making friends with neighbors and socializing isn't always possible in Dubai, but this establishment brings an active lifestyle with frequent events to merge families and occupants.
A calm neighborhood
Another perk of residing in this neighborhood is that it exudes peacefulness and calmness due to the boundless greenery, scenic lakes, and lush parks. Due to this fact, the neighborhood attracts investors and tenants from everywhere.
This neighborhood is completely pet-friendly, which is an added benefit. All the furry friends are embraced in The Springs and will enjoy beautiful walks and vast open spaces.
Whatever one can expect from a meticulously planned establishment is provided in The Springs. For instance,
- It's home to the attractive, sandy-colored Masjid Wahid. Plus, Shiva Temple and United Christian Church of Dubai are also easily accessible.
- You will find sports facilities, swimming pools, BBQ pits, manicured gardens, and so much more.
- An exceptional patient care is guaranteed here as top-notch hospitals and clinics are situated nearby. During an emergency, you can visit Al Zahra Hospital, Saudi German Hospital, and Medicare Clinic. The last two are situated in Al Barsha, whereas the first one is located in The Meadows.
- For grocery shopping, a Spinneys outlet is available. Other options are Geant Express and Choithrams in The Meadows and The Lakes.
- Parents investing or shifting to The Springs can consider Raffles Nursery in The Springs Town Center, Emirates International School in The Meadows, or Dubai British School in The Springs 3 for catering to their toddlers.
- Some significant higher educational institutions are the American University of Dubai, Michigan University Dubai, and the University of Wollongong.
Choices for Recreation and Fun
The Springs is a classic neighborhood in the city. There is a plethora of entertainment and leisure activities for all ages inside and close to the neighborhood.
- For example, foodies can visit a variety of restaurants and cafes in the Springs Souk, along with the surrounding projects of DIFC, Jumeirah Village Circle, and Emirates Hills.
- Shopaholics can visit the Springs Souk as well, which is scattered over 3 floors. It's home to 100 retail and F & B outlets, along with eclectic kiosks and fun pop-ups.
- Golf enthusiasts will find The Springs to be an ideal haven as it is near the Emirates Golf Club and Montgomerie Golf Course.
- The occupants who want to soak up sunshine can visit JBR beach, which is only 10 minutes away.
Although there are some undeniable reasons to consider The Springs, the biggest attraction is the properties. 15 districts showcase amazing villas, and mostly consist of 2 to 4 bedrooms.
Some villas lie close to the arterial highways, while others have stunning lake views. Moreover, The Springs is ideal for investment because the freehold properties are affordable with a satisfactory ROI (return on investment). This is why they are continuously displayed on the list of top places to purchase villas in the Emirate.
Even with the maintenance fees, the homes have modest charges as opposed to other prolific villa-only communities. In fact, The Springs is a budget-friendly place to purchase villas. The average sale cost of a 3-bedroom villa is AED 2.7 million, while 4 to 5 bedroom villas are priced at AED 3.4 million to AED 5.9 million.
If you were planning to rent a unit instead, the average rental cost of a 3-bedroom villa is AED 148k, whereas a bigger 4 to 5 bedroom villas have a varying price range of AED 177k to AED 253k.
Cons Of Residing in The Springs
As it's clearly seen, The Springs is a renowned community. But don't pack your bags before reading the following cons.
Since The Springs is predominantly a villa-only neighborhood, you can't find studios or 1 to 3 bedroom apartments here. Couples or young employees desiring an apartment should consider other areas.
The properties in The Springs have been built earlier than the ones in The Lakes, Mudon, and Jumeirah Village Circle. Plus, there is a little variety of architectural styles, which can be boring for someone looking for an artistic or unique dwelling.Minimal metro access
A major thing to consider if you depend on public transportation links is the fact that The Springs is not properly joined to the metro line. But other metro stations, including Damac Properties metro station, DMCC metro station, and Nakheel metro station are situated nearby.
FAQs Regarding Living in The Springs
How many villas are included in The Springs?
This establishment is home to roughly 4800 semi-detached and terraced homes. Investors can purchase commodious units throughout the villa-only districts in The Springs.
Where is The Springs Situated?
The Springs is situated beside the city's entertainment and leisure hub known as Jumeirah Beach Residence.
This brings an end to our overview of lifestyle in The Springs. The establishment is among the most famous areas in the city with swimming pools. We hope this guide has helped you to figure out your next move.
If you are hunting for other similar communities for purchasing or renting out a home, consider Arabian Ranches - one of the most demanding villa-only establishments of Dubai.