QuickBooks Error 6069 is an error that QuickBooks users often experience. QuickBooks Error Code 6069 is the reason behind your system encountering errors such as QuickBooks Multi-user error or QuickBooks Company File Error 6069. It is without no doubt troublesome for the users, but at the same time can be resolved quickly if followed the right steps. In this article, we will list to you the easiest and most practical solutions to resolve QuickBooks 6069.
If you are unable to follow the steps, then you can contact us at 1.855.738.2784 to get easy assistance from our team of experts.
The Main Reasons behind QuickBooks Error 6069
Some of the reasons behind QuickBooks Error 6069 are:
- Damaged parts of the hard drive prevent QuickBooks from read-write permissions for the File.
- Your system's QuickBooks version is outdated.
- The access to the company file is restricted by the firewall and is evoking the error.
- Another reason can be the improper configuration of AVG antivirus.
You May Read Also: How To Fix QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013
Troubleshooting Steps to Rectify QuickBooks Error 6069
Some troubleshooting steps to rectify QuickBooks Error 6069 are:
Troubleshooting 1: By Setting QuickBooks as Trusted Program in AVG
By setting QuickBooks as a trusted program in AVG, you can try to fix the error.
- Access your AVG antivirus dashboard.
- Hit the computer icon on the application panel and then choose settings.
- Select Add Exceptions under the Exceptions sections.
- Next, from the exception Type drop-down list, hit File from the available options.
- Press the Browse Button and find the QuickBooks program file from the QuickBooks installation folder.
- Hit the OK button twice and then press Yes to save the settings, and you are done.
Trouble-shooting 2: By Setting QuickBooks as Trusted Program in AVG
The next solution is to set QuickBooks as trusted program in AVG.
- Access AVG and then select the Firewall section and then move to the next step.
- Choose Applications under the settings option.
- Find QuickBooks in the list of programs shown by the AG firewall.
- Change the application status to Allow if it is set to block.
- If QuickBooks is not visible in the list of programs, then hit Add and Browse the QuickBooks program file in the QuickBooks installation directory.
- Press Create and hit OK twice and then click Yes to save the changes and you are done with this troubleshooting step.
Trouble-shooting 3: By Fixing Windows Hard Drive Issues using Chkdsk
By Fixing Windows Hard Drive Issues using Chkdsk, you can try to rectify the error, and this is one of the simplest solutions to fix the QuickBooks 6069 error.
QuickBooks error 6069 is one of the recurrent errors of QuickBooks and is quite common among users. We understand that getting this error sorted can be one tedious job that requires time and causes a delay in various tasks. In this article, we listed the most appropriate solutions to rectify this problem, and you just have to follow them. If the error continues, then you can contact us at 1.855.738.2784 to get easy assistance from our team of experts.
Recommended To Read: How To Fix QuickBooks error 557
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up