QuickBooks error H303 is one of the most common errors which occurs due to additional configuration settings while setting up the communication between the two systems to share the company information. Because of this error, you may be stuck and unable to access it. There are specific reasons leading to this error, like an incorrect or damaged one.ND folders, the system network not working accurately, or the improper settings of hosting configuration. Follow this article to the end to learn the effective solutions to fix QuickBooks error code H303.
If you are unable to follow the steps, you can call us at 1.855.738.2784 to get guidance from our support team
Solutions to Resolve QuickBooks Desktop Error H303 Quickly
The possible ways to stop getting QuickBooks Error Message H303 are discussed below.
Solution 1: Install and Run QuickBooks File Doctor to Fix the QuickBooks Error H303
- From the QuickBooks Tools Hub, choose Company File Issues and press on Run QuickBooks File Doctor.
- When the QuickBooks File Doctor opens, select the company file from the drop-down menu. You can either browse or search to find the file.
- Choose to Check your file, press Continue, enter your QuickBooks admin password, and then select Next.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 1327
Solution 2: Cross-check the Services on your Server
- In the Windows Start menu, type Run, hit Enter, and into the Run window, type msc.
- Search for QuickBooksDBXX, double-click on it, and for the Startup Type, select Automatic.
- Check that the service status must be either Running or Started; if not, select Start.
- Press the Recover tab, and select Restart the Service from the drop-down menu.
- The three-down menus are called First failure, Second failure, and Subsequent failures, then hit Apply and then OK.
For Windows 8 and Above:
- Access the Run command box by hitting your keyboard's Windows + R keys.
- Type Services. msc in the window opened, and in the search bar that opens, type Services. msc.
- Search for QuickBooksDBXX by scrolling the list up and down, then double-click the QBDBXX service if the standing mode is already running.
- It will automatically lead to the repair. If these steps cause any issues, click on the Recovery tab, find, and choose QBFCMonitor services.
QuickBooks error H303 is a common error that occurs while using the application. This article will help you to eliminate this error completely, and if the error persists, you can reach us at 1.855.738.2784 to get guidance from our team of experts.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error Support