QuickBooks error 12152 is a payroll update error which implies that when the user tries to download an update for QB payroll and it becomes unsuccessful due to any reason, this error can strike the device. Usually, an interruption caused by a weak internet service is the primary cause of this error, and the error may also come up when the update is successful but the application is inaccessible.
You can avoid the QuickBooks error Code 12152 by checking your internet settings, establishing a robust connection, and permitting the internet to connect to secure websites like Intuit, QuickBooks, etc. Follow this article to learn about the effective Solutions to Resolve error 30159 QuickBooks payroll
If you are unable to follow the steps, you can reach us at +1-855-738-0359 to get help from our technical team.
Solutions to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 12152 Quickly
Let us move forward to learning the approaches that will resolve the issue of its foundation –
You May Also Like To Read:-How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 6190
Solution 1 – Restore the Internet Options Settings of your System
Installing updates from a misconfigured network or web browser can lead to faults in all programs, and you need to correct the configuration by performing these instructions –
- Press and hold the Windows+E keys simultaneously on your keyboard to launch the Run prompt box.
- Hit the search box, type Control Panel and click the OK button.
- In the following window, locate the search space and type Internet Options in it.
- Now, an Internet Properties box will pop up on your screen here, click on the Advanced tab and hit Restore Advanced Settings.
- Press the OK button and wait until all previous changes are reverted.
- Lastly, you need to restart your system and download the QuickBooks updates again.
Solution 2 – Make the Best Use of the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
QuickBooks installation problems are well-repaired by the QB Clean Install Tool inside the QB tool hub.
- Locate to the Programs and Features window and then choose to Uninstall a Program.
- Find and select QuickBooks and then hit the Uninstall/ Change button.
- Tap on Next to view a prompt that asks you to select between Repair and Remove.
- Press the Remove option, follow the uninstallation wizard, then go to Intuit's website and download the newest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Save the file on your desktop, and download the tool by double-clicking on the downloaded file.
- Hit Installation Issues and select to run the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool.
- Wait for the tool to diagnose and resolve the errors in your program and files.
- Lastly, download and install the required version of QuickBooks on your device and launch it once again.
If you are facing QuickBooks Payroll update Error code 12152, don't worry; this article will help you eliminate this error successfully. If you still encounter problems, you can reach us at TFN to get assistance from our team.
A recommended to read article:- How to Fix QuickBooks abort error