QuickBooks File Doctor helps you detect and correct errors automatically with just a single click; meanwhile, you can install this software on all windows, android, and iOS devices and resolve all issues at any time, anywhere.QuickBooks File Doctor Tool finds all ways to restore all lost data and manages the process to repair all network damage connectivity and also offers many advantages to getting relief from various errors and starting the process of rescheduling all business operations and tracking overall business accountancy, which saves your quality time. To learn about the effective solutions to help you get rid of QuickBooks file Doctor not working error, follow this article till the very end.
If you are unable to follow the steps, you can call us at +1-855-738-0359 to get assistance from our team of specialists.
Solutions to Resolve QuickBooks File Doctor not Working Problem
If you are looking to resolve this problem as quickly as possible, then you need to read the solutions mentioned below.
Solution 1: When the QuickBooks File Doctor cannot Repair, Restore the Backup of the Corrupted QBW File
If QuickBooks File Doctor is taking a long time after manually launching it, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Make a backup of the damaged files, as the backup will let you replace the corrupted files with the saved ones.
- Access QuickBooks, choose the File tab and follow this by clicking the Open or Restore Company option.
- Select Open or Restore a Backup Copy, click Next, click Local Backup, then hit Next.
- Browse the backup File. QBB, press OK, and finally, Next.
- A Save In drop-down menu appears where you have to choose the location to restore the files.
- Insert the name in the Name field and Save As field, where you will see the *.QBW file entry on your screen.
- Press Save to finish the restoration procedure.
Learn the extraordinary article:- QuickBooks Error Code 5502
Solution 2: Launch the QuickBooks File Doctor Manually if there are QuickBooks issues with File Doctor
Another solution is to launch the QBF manually by following these steps.
- Access QuickBooks till you reach the No Company Open window, then tap on the File tab.
- Locate Utilities, select Repair File and Network Problems; then a dialogue box opens up where you have to click on OK.
- QuickBooks File Doctor will restart the application with the administrator rights, and in the dialogue box, press Yes.
- Tap on the wrench icon that will open the QuickBooks File doctor application, and when you click Continue, you will be asked to log into your File.
- Now QuickBooks File doctor will start repairing your File, and in the Advanced Settings, select File and check for the issues or repairs needed.
- Hit Next, and if the system prompts, access the File and check for issues or repairs needed in the File without QuickBooks issues with File Doctor.
If you encounter QuickBooks File Doctor not Working Error, then you don't need to panic; through this article, you will be able to eliminate this error quickly. However, if the error still exists, you can ring us at +1-855-738-0359 to get support from our team of experts.
Get Rid Of The QuickBooks Payroll Error PS038 With Easy Methods!
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up