The users can experience some display issues while working on QuickBooks. When the QuickBooks black and white screen issue comes up, you will see a black screen instead of a white screen. There are multiple other symptoms you can experience besides the black-and-white screen. There might be some missing icons on the screen, and you can also experience a gray screen display. These symptoms will help you identify these issues in QuickBooks. We understand it is necessary to fix this issue as it would affect the workflow. Here in this blog, we will provide a few fixes to resolve this issue.
Are you wondering why your QuickBooks is displaying a black and white screen? If yes, do not worry. Our experts are here to resolve the QuickBooks black and white screen issue. You can speak to them and take guidance to fix this.
Why does my QB screen turn black and white?
- Using an outdated QuickBooks application can also lead to the QuickBooks black and white screen issue.
- Check if the screen resolution is not set correctly, as your QuickBooks screen turns black and whitedue to it.
- If the QuickBooks update fails to install correctly, it could be the reason for the issue.
- When you are using QuickBooks desktop for a longer time, you can encounter this issue in QuickBooks.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks error 6069
Easy fixes if your QuickBooks background turns black
You can go through these fixes and implement them on your system if your QuickBooks background turns black.
Solution 1: Try running Quick fix my program from the tool hub
- Download the tool hub and save it on your system.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Access it and start following the on-screen prompts.
- Select program problems in the tool hub.
- Now choose Quick fix my program.
Solution 2: Try updating your video card drivers to the latest release
- Hold the Windows + R keys to prompt the run command on your screen.
- Enter "dxdiag" and then click on the enter key.
- Pick "display 1" and note the manufacturer.
- At last, download the necessary updates.
Solution 3: Change the windows theme
- Right-click anywhere on the desktop and then choose to personalize.
- Select one of the windows basic themes.
- Restart your pc now.
- Open QuickBooks.
Solution 4: Try to edit the QBW.ini file
- Close your QuickBooks first.
- Click on the windows button.
- Copy and then paste the correct file path on the search bar.
- Move to the end of the file and then copy and paste the text "[COLORS]Classic=0.
- Save the QBW.ini file and then open QuickBooks.
Winding it up here!
This blog will be a complete guide to resolving the QuickBooks black and white screen issues. If your QuickBooks is still stuck on a black screen, call us on 1-855-856-0042 and speak to our experts. You can take advice and guidance from them to resolve this issue efficiently.
Also read: Proven Rectification Guide to Fix QuickBooks Error 80070057
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up