What is QuickBooks error 3371, status code 11118?
The QuickBooks error 3371 Status code 11118 is generated when the QuickBooks gadget file allowDataStore.ecml will be broken, which incorporates the license houses of your QuickBooks desktop. The error message says: ' Unable to initialize license houses now '. This message appears in a conversation field and while you click OK, all the other fields appear.
The file injury occurs due to mistakenly closing your computer while your tool is open due to some reasons.As a result, QuickBooks fails to sync license houses every time you open your QuickBooks and the "QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118" presentations on the screen.
In order to sort out this factor, there are a few gadget necessities that need to be fulfilled. Let's continue earlier than troubleshooting error 3371.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
QuickBooks error 3371 is also the result of several issues, such as something associated with different parts of your QuickBooks tool or operating gadget, as shown below:
- This can also be an added injury as the on-screen message also says QuickBooks error 3371 cannot load license information. This can be the cause of missing or broken files. QuickBooks attempts to learn QBregistration.dat each time you start it.
- Repairs the broken MSXML part that relates to the Windows operating system which is required to run the QuickBooks desktop software.
- Some gadget protections, for example, antivirus program blocks QuickBooks Desktop this also prevents syncing with essential Windows components required through QuickBooks.
- Half-completed or failed Windows updates can keep parts of your home window outdated and now not required through QuickBooks. Outdated home windows can also cause additional issues in your QuickBooks desktop.
- " Com crash error in QuickBooks Desktop.
- " QuickBooks has stopped working " A problem has caused QuickBooks to stop working properly. Windows will shut down this system and notify you if a response is needed.
- Problems printing, emailing, or saving to PDF from QuickBooks Desktop.
- You lose the relationship with the QuickBooks information file .
- QuickBooks Desktop efficiency issues.
- Error code 80029c4a
- When installing and repairing QuickBooks, you may encounter the following errors: QuickBooks Error 1603 , QuickBooks Error 1903, QuickBooks Error 1722, QuickBooks Error 1904
Things to consider before QuickBooks error 3371 T troubleshooting
- First of all, it is very important to make sure that you have updated your Windows with the most recent unlock.
- If you keep getting QuickBooks error 3371, you will have a corrupt running Windows gadget.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118
Solution 1: Delete the ecml file
- First, press Windows + R combination on your keyboard.
- Enter this path C:ProgramDataintuitEntitlement Clientveight in the window.
- Then Windows Explorer will open with the above processing.
- Now delete ecml file . After that, close the window.
- Finally, you need to run QuickBooks tool hub and save the thing one more time.'
Solution 2: Update your running Windows gadget
- The first step is to click on the Start button.
- Now choose All Programs and then click on Windows Update.
- After that click on test updates.
- Then you need to reinstall and replace QB Desktop one more time.
Solution 3: Install the latest Windows update
- First of all, you want to have to install the most recent updates for Windows.
- Next, choose All Programs, then click Windows Update.
Solution 4: Rename the rights file
For Windows XP users
- First, click on the Start button and choose Run.
- Now enter this track to find the Entitlement DataStore.ecml file: " C: Documents and Settings AllUsersSoftware InformationIntuitEntitlement Clientv2 ".
- After that, click Ok.
- You can now rename the "Entitlement DataStore.ecml" file.
For Windows 7 customers
- First, go to " C:ProgramDataIntuitEntitlementClientv *
- Then you want to have to rename the rights file.
- Once you have started QB, it will create a brand new file for you.
- If this System Information folder is not visual, use the stairs below to view it:
- Follow the Computer track > Select Organize > Choose Folder > Search Options.
- After that click on Hidden files and folders.
- Finally, open QuickBooks to see if the QuickBooks error 3371 is resolved or not.
Conclusion: QuickBooks error 3371, code 1111 is likely to occur when allowDataStore.ecml containing license houses becomes corrupt due to com crash error or some other explanation. You can fix the problem by updating your windows gadget, renaming the rights file and adding new windows updates.
Also Read: QuickBooks installation error 1723