QuickBooks Desktop users often encounter a unique and disturbing error message that reads ‘QuickBooks Subscription Has Lapsed’ on the screen. Due to this troublesome error message, users cannot even start using the QB Desktop application on the computer.
Fortunately, this error does not cause any damage or loss to the enterprise’s data in QuickBooks, but it certainly restricts users from accessing QuickBooks.
Here’s a blog that attempts to explain this issue in an easy manner, along with effective resolutions.
Are you confronting the ‘QuickBooks Subscription Has Lapsed’ error? Just dial 1-855-856-0042 to contact our QB Experts Team for reliable guidance.
Major Causes of the QB Desktop Expired Subscription Error Message
The QB Desktop Expired Subscription Error Message mainly arises due to the factors explained as follows:
- Modifying credit card details without updating them under the payment method section of QuickBooks Desktop provokes this error.
- Network issues due to incorrect internet connection settings & outdated QB applications can also trigger this error.
Recommended to read: How to fix QuickBooks Error 350
How to Tackle QuickBooks Desktop Subscription Has Lapsed Error?
The QuickBooks Desktop Subscription Has Lapsed Error can be eradicated using the techniques stated as follows:
Technique 1: Properly update your fresh credit card information on the CAMPs (Customer Account Management Portal) page of the official Intuit website
- In this technique, you have to access the CAMPs (Customer Account Management Portal) page of the official Intuit website, after which you shall sign into your account using the valid credentials & then you can very easily navigate to the ‘Product and Services’ tab so that you are able to choose the ‘QuickBooks Desktop’ option.
- Afterward, simply strike the ‘Details’ option shown beside the ‘QuickBooks Desktop’ option, and then you can effectively choose the ‘Edit’ option at the on-screen ‘Payment Method’ menu.
- At this point, you must type the fresh credit card information in the relevant boxes, following which you can easily save the new details by tapping the ‘Save & Close’ button on the screen.
- Now, just open up the QB Desktop application to reliably reach the ‘Help’ menu, after which you can effectively click on the ‘Sync License Data Online’ option present inside the ‘Manage my License’ tab to finally exterminate this problem.
Technique 2: Reliably obtain the fresh QB Desktop updates to easily eradicate this technical glitch on the system
- To accurately access fresh QB Desktop updates, you shall require to just strike the ‘Update QuickBooks Desktop’ option inside the ‘Help’ menu, and then you can very easily jump to the ‘Update Now’ tab on the ‘Update QuickBooks’ window so that you can easily begin the downloading of fresh QB Desktop updates by hitting the ‘Get Updates’ button.
- Once you notice that entire updates have been successfully downloaded, you can just restart the QB Desktop application to strike the ‘Yes’ option so that the fresh updates are effectively installed on the computer.
- Upon the complete installation of the QB Desktop updates, you can very easily go on to work in the QB Desktop application, as this error will get eradicated.
Through the reliable implementation of these techniques, you can eliminate the ‘QuickBooks Subscription Has Lapsed’ error very easily. For more assistance, you can dial 1-855-856-0042 to reach out to our QB ProAdvisor Professionals Team.
Also read: Removing the QuickBooks Detected that a Component PDF issue
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up