It is quite normal and repetitive that whenever you use Quickbooks, you might get to face an error. That’s because this is a very extensively used software. Quickbooks error 6154 is one common error that has been irritating people a lot. One of the reasons is because it is not easy to figure out the reason why this error is happening to you.
There can be different reasons why this happens but when it does, you won’t be able to open the company file. The main reason why this is happening can be because you might not have access to the specific file or folder.
What might be causing Quickbooks error 6154 code?
Okay, so to start with; this is majorly caused when you are unable to get the access of a company file. Which happens to be one of the most important elements of Quickbooks.
- So, it can be caused due to a corrupt or damaged Quickbooks company folder or file.
- If you are not able to login to your Quickbooks as the admin. This can also cause the error.
- There can also be another reason for this error where you might have not logged into your computer as the admin.
- Also, there is an incorrect folder or file path for your Quickbooks.
- Okay, so the last common reason why this is happening can be because of the incorrect location or there is a missing file.
Know More About: How To Fix Error 3371 in QuickBooks Desktop
Solution that can help to resolve QB error 6154
In order to fix the error 6154 on your Quickbooks desktop, there are multiple ways. All you need to do is ensure that the steps are followed correctly.
Solution: Using your admin credentials to login to the software
This is one of the best and easiest ways to fix this error on your desktop. But make sure to follow the steps correctly.
- Restart your computer and then log into it using your "system administrator" connection. There will be an option "Run as administrator."
- Once you do this, the access to your Quickbooks company file will be granted.
- Just access them one and restart your software once again. Open Quickbooks and the error might not be there anymore.
- This is the simplest way to QuickFix your issue of 6154.
Maybe if there is another reason that’s causing this error, you will have to get in touch with an expert.
There have been cases when people were unable to find the cause or get the troubleshooting correctly. So, in any of these cases, you should always connect with experts. Quickbooks Error 6154 is one problem that might give you the same treatment. So if that happens, we would suggest that you should not at all get worried.
Rather just connect with our Quickbooks experts and get the error fixed. If you are looking for immediate help, simply dial the number +1 (855) -738-0359 on our website. Or you can also go for the other method where you will have to drop a query.
Related Post: QuickBooks Payroll Error PS038