Being such a robust accounting software, there are thousands of users relying on Quickbooks. But there are multiple issues that come along with all the goods of this software. And QuickBooks Script Error is amongst them. When your desktop gets bugged with this problem you won’t be able to use a lot of features. Significantly, when you open your web page, it will not load properly or at all.
Rather when you are trying to open the web page, it will show a pop up message of “A script on this page is causing your web browser to run slowly.” And when you keep on running into this problem, your software will start to freeze. And then after that it will keep getting problems like the text or becoming unresponsive.
What can be the possible reason causing Script Error QB?
Like any other error in QuickBooks, this one also has a lot of reasons for root causes. During the diagnosis you should have a look at the problems causing this. Here are some common reasons for you.
- While you are importing your files to an account. Make sure to create that account before commencement of the process. If you fail to do that, this error can happen.
- If you use any account details that are already present; this can also cause the error.
Learn the extraordinary article:- How to fix QuickBooks Error 6000 77
What should be done to resolve QB Script error?
Once you have written about the root cause of this issue, it becomes very easy for you to find a favourable solution. And one of the best ways to get rid of this problem is to reconfigure your Internet Explorer.
Solution: Reconfiguration of the Internet Explorer
- Start by opening “Internet Explorer.”
- Go to the “command bar” and click on “tools.”
- Then you need to select the “Internet Options”, followed by “security tab.”
- Next, select “Trusted Sites” and click “sites.”
- From there you will have to go to the “Add tab” and add the current website to the zone field. And in the space you will have to enter “*.intuit.com” and after this, you will have to select “Add.”
- After this, go to the “trusted sites” window and then uncheck the checkbox of “enable protected mode.”
- Next, you will have to close the browser.
This is one of the solutions that you can choose to fix this issue and then you can see whether the problem still exists or not.
A recommended to read article:- QuickBooks Crash Com Error
You can also get rid of QuickBooks Script Error by reconfiguring the firewall security settings on your desktop. It requires assistance from experts and we have a panel of tech experts. Who can help you with all your Quickbooks related issues. You can get in touch with them and find the right solution for your problem.
For those who want immediate assistance, we have given a number on our website. You will have to simply call on the number and get in touch with one of our experts.
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up