QuickBooks has marked its presence in the market since its release. Even if the users are not financial experts, with QuickBooks’ help, they can easily understand the accounting processes and keep a check on their business by analyzing the detailed reports created by QuickBooks. It made it easy to access, save and share the reports portably sitting anywhere in this world.
But it is software due to which errors are inevitable while working on it. QuickBooks Error OL-22 is of the same category that emerges while using the bank for any task in QuickBooks. If this error has also blocked your connection to the bank, go through the blog till the end and acknowledge the solutions to this error.
Feel free to reach our experts at+1-855-856-0042 for any assistance regarding QuickBooks.
Details of the Error
QuickBooks uses a bank to handle all the transactions, and every user has their bank accounts linked with QuickBooks to ensure the proper flow of financial processes. This error is associated with your bank registered in QuickBooks. It emerges when your QuickBooks cannot establish a connection with the bank to send/receive any file related to the transactions. You’ll see error codes and a message,” QuickBooks could not complete your process.”
Listed below are some of the reasons that might have initiated this error-
· Your file name contains invalid characters not readable to bank servers
· The file being uploaded is damaged or corrupted
· An out of date version Of QuickBooks
Solution 1-Rename the QuickBooks Online file(.QBO)
Some rules set by Open Financial Exchange(OFX) restrict having any special characters in their name. Follow the steps to rename your file-
1. Locate the folder carrying your company file.
2. Inside the folder, search for files with extensions .QBO.
3. Right-click on the company file and chooseEdit from the options.
4. Remove & from your file name.
5. Finally, Save the file.
If the error still exists in your QuickBooks, move to the other solution.
Also Read: QuickBooks Error 6177
Solution 2- Check the format of your company file.
Ensure the file you are trying to access is an extension .qboin its file name. If your company file is in an unsupported format, follow the steps below-
1. Open the official website of your bank.
2. Download your Transaction file in .qboformat.
3. Try to rerun this file in QuickBooks.
If you still see an error, move to the next solution.
You may also read: QuickBooks Error PS060
Solution 3- Import your Web Connect files to QuickBooks
Follow the steps below to import your transaction files into your bank feeds-
1. Open your QuickBooks, click Banking and select Bank Feeds from the menu.
2. Click on Import Web Connect files.
3. Select the .qbo file you downloaded from Bank’s website.
4. Now, select Use an existing QuickBooks account if you want to import the transactions in an account already set up in QuickBooks or Create a new QuickBooks account if you’re going to save the transactions into a new account.
5. Click Continue and select Ok.
6. Go to Bank Feeds Center to see your transactions.
These solutions will help you to dispose of this error in QuickBooks.
This is the blog’s closure; we attempted to draw out everything about QuickBooks Error OL-222. You figured out how to remove it by following our solutions. We expect this blog helped you in resolving the error. If you still needadvice from experts, reach out to our team at +1-855-856-0042.