Connectivity tool for QuickBooks POS is a unique application developed by Intuit to automatically detect and troubleshoot issues that appears while connecting QuickBooks POS with the server workstation for general operations. There are times when QuickBooks Desktop installed on the server face difficulties connecting with the POS application installed in the user’s computer and in such conditions user might need to run the QuickBooks POS Connectivity tool to resolve the error. Here in this article we will be discussing the errors and issues that arises while running the QB POS connectivity tool and how to resolve them using easy to follow troubleshooting steps. Follow the complete article until the end for detailed troubleshooting info and to know more about the POS connectivity wizard error.
If you need troubleshooting help from certified QuickBooks Desktop experts resolving POS connection wizard error, then dial (1-855-856-0042) now
Solutions to Resolve Errors Connecting QuickBooks POS
Solution 1: Switch QuickBooks Multi-User Mode On
- The very first step is to verify that QuickBooks on the workstations is running in single-user mode.
- Now go to the Server workstation and open QuickBooks.
- From under the company file tab make sure the option to host QuickBooks in multi-user mode is enabled.
- If not, then enable QuickBooks multi-user hosting on the server computer and try to run the QuickBooks POS application once again.
- If the error persists, then try the next troubleshooting procedur
Recommeded To Read : How to fix QuickBooks Error 6176
Solution 2: Temporarily Disable Security apps on your Windows Computer
- Go to the task-bar on your Windows computer and look for the security apps that are running.
- Right-click each app and select the option to temporarily disable it.
- Once the app is disabled try to run the QuickBooks POS Connectivity tool.
- If the error is now resolved, then this indicates that your security app is causing the error.
- Try to add QuickBooks POS as an exception in the firewall or antivirus application to permanently resolve the error.
Solution 3: Run QuickBooks Desktop and POS Update
To update QuickBooks Desktop and POS on the workstation and the Server computer, you need to go to the Update section under the Help tab and select all the features to update including QuickBooks POS. After downloading the updates install then and check if the errors are resolved now.
Also Read :What to do to Import QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online
Hopefully, following all the steps in the given order will help you resolve the error, in case, if you are still struggling to resolve QuickBooks Desktop POS Connectivity wizard error, then as a final troubleshooting step try to reinstall QuickBooks Desktop POS on both server and the workstation computers or call QuickBooks support at (1-855-856-0042).
Source Code :https://24bookkeepingserices.wordpress.com/2020/12/22/top-solutions-to-fix-quickbooks-pos-connectivity-wizard-error/
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up