The QuickBooks error 15102 pops up while downloading payroll or updating the QuickBooks desktop. You can also get the error 15102 if you try to download the latest payroll update. This QuickBooks error might give an error message saying, “Failed to reset update.” QuickBooks payroll updates require different resources to work properly. If any of these resources fail in their functioning, the QuickBooks error code 15102 will pop up.
Call our support number, 1-855-856-0042, and resolve your QuickBooks error 15102 by speaking directly to our experts. If you find it challenging to go through the entire blog, you can now call on the number given.
Let us know the causes for QuickBooks error 15102
There are a few reasons behind the error 15102. First, let us have a look at them so that we can avoid the error. We have also given some solutions to rectify the error if it still comes up.
- If your download location is unavailable, you might get the error 15102.
- Running QuickBooks in multi-user mode can also cause this QuickBooks error.
- Not logging in as a window administrator can also lead to the QuickBooks error 15102.
Reacommended to read: How to fix QuickBooks Error 6094
How to resolve Error message 15102 in QuickBooks?
We have given a solution to resolve this QuickBooks error, and do not forget to update your QuickBooks to avoid error 15102.
Solution 1: Switch to single-user mode
You can switch to single-user mode if you use multi-user mode. Switching modes can help you in fixing the error. Go to the file menu and tap on single-user mode. Before doing this, please remember to log out from all the users in the multi-user mode.
Solution 2: Check your mapped file location
- To open your product information, click on Ctrl + 1
- Make a note of the location where QuickBooks will save the downloaded file.
- Go to help and then update QuickBooks.
- Select the option tab
- Check if the information in the download location is fine.
- In case the location is incorrect, you can change the state of the location (Click No if Yes for shared download is selected, Click yes if No for shared download is selected)
- Now tap on close and try to download the latest tax table.
Solution 3: Remap your network drive
- Firstly close your QuickBooks desktop company file
- Now remap the drive to a new letter
- Open your company file by using the new drive letter
- Click on help and then update QuickBooks
- Choose the option tab
- Please turn off the shared download and then turn it on
- Check if the download is accessing the new mapped drive letter
- Tap on save and close
- Now download the latest tax table and check
Check out all the solutions given above and try rectifying the QuickBooks error 15102. If you still are unable to get rid of the error 15102, contact our team at 1-855-856-0042 for more support and help. Calling our helpline for immediate assistance will help you eliminate the error quickly.
Read also: QuickBooks Won’t Open | Rectify with these Simple Fixes
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up