CSCS Blue Skilled Worker Card book CITB test
CSCS stands for Construction Skills Certification Scheme. The Construction Skills Certification Scheme started up as a path to assess the competence and qualifications of authorized workers in construction. Back to its idea in 1995, it is now one of the major facts that employers scour for when assessing the experience and steadfastness of a construction employee. Once you apply for a CSCS blue skilled worker card will authorize you to take up appropriate responsibilities in construction-related provinces in the United Kingdom relying on which level of CSCS card you have enrolled for and obtained.
The CSCS Blue Card comes under Level 2 CSCS card, one step above the Green Card delivered to workers. It is handed out to qualified workers such as steel fixers, carpenters, roofers, and bricklayers and proves they have sufficient training in construction-related health security and environment problems so that they are not inclined to be a disadvantage on a building site.
Advantages of getting a Blue CSCS card
- More chances of getting hired:- Obtaining a CSCS Card indicates a level of competence in your employment position and provides employers the assurance that you’re a serious professional and your work is of an increased standard.
- Provide health and safety knowledge:- CSCS blue Card is issued as part of the Construction Skills Certification Scheme, which instructs candidates to take on suitable courses and pass related tests before awarding any certifications/cards. The main point of the strategy is to improve security on construction sites and to guarantee all those who are working onsite have the essential health and safety understanding.
- Mostly Mandatory:- Most construction corporations today assert that employees have an appropriate CSCS Blue Skilled Worker Card before they’ll be permitted to set foot on a worksite.
Who is Eligible for a CSCS Blue Card?
To be capable of the CSCS Blue Card you must
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Have Level 2 construction-related NVQ qualification or equivalent (such as a City and Guilds Craft Certificate).
- Book the CITB test and clear it
Your new CSCS Blue Card will be valid for 5 years from the date of issue. At the end of that time, you will be required to restore the card and will not be permitted onto a building site until you do.
Book your CSCS with Construction Duty
If you would like to acquire a quick and straightforward access then apply for a blue CSCS Card with us at construction duty. To apply to our CSCS Courses or Book CITB Test you can click here. Our Health and Safety Courses are constructed to provide the right coaching and awareness to all those who either aspire to become a part of the ever-growing construction industry or who are already in the field. If you wish to supervise in the sector too then we can surely help you Book CSCS Course Online and get job-ready!