Google WiFi router is one of the best routers in the market. It is known for providing fast and seamless internet speed. That is why we have designed this guide especially to list out the pros of the Google Wifi Router.
So let’s not further waste any time and directly start with the working of the Google Wifi.
Google WiFi router’s working
Although there are numerous features of Google Wifi routers, we are going to discuss only four to save you time. But we are sure that these four features, alone, will make you buy the Google Router.
- So as you may already know, the google wifi routers are part of the home mesh WiFi router system. However, what you may not know is that Google routers can replace traditional routers. Plus, you get seamless and reliable WiFi coverage in every corner of your home with the Google mesh routers. However, you also need a good Internet Service Provider (ISP), along with an equally good modem to connect it with.
- The Google Wifi Routers are really easy to set up and portable. You can easily set an extended Google router in the space where you are having issues connecting to your router. When it comes to connectivity and internet speed, you can trust the Google routers blindly.
- So these routers are built around google’s mesh WiFi technology. This means that after setting up the mesh network system, you don’t have to worry about connectivity. The Google routers automatically create a high-powered connection. Thus provides the clearest connection and the fastest bandwidth. So because of the Google mesh routers, you can roam anywhere in your house, even while having a video call, as it provides great internet speed and connectivity in every corner of your house. You can even stream high-quality movies while moving in your house, and there will not be any buffering.
- An additional significant feature of these routers is that they also work as a standalone system. But if you don’t want to use the standalone system, you can combine it with the nest wifi to get the additional coverage.
Essential requirements to use the Google Wifi
There following is the list of some essential things that you need before opting for a Google Wifi system:
- So firstly, you need a reliable Internet modem.
- Then you need good internet service. Make sure that your internet service is reliable. Also, you need to subscribe to a high-speed internet package in order to actually get a better internet speed.
- If you want to operate the google routers, then you also need a google account. The Google account is essential to login into the Google Home app or Google Wifi app and to manage the google routers.
- You also need the following list of Operating systems to operate the Google routers:
- If you are using an Android Smartphone, then make sure that it is operating on Android 6.0 or its later versions.
- If you are using an Android tablet, ensure that it is using the Android Version 6.0 or the later versions.
- And lastly, if you are using an iPad or iPhone, then it must be working on iOS version 12.0 or later versions.
- The last requirement in the list is the Google Home app. You can download the app both on Android and iOS devices. However, make certain that you install and use the latest version of the app.
It is highly recommended to use and buy the Google router from the country in which you live. It is so because the wireless regulations can be different for different countries. And thus, you could face compatibility issues if you are moving your routers to another country or if you are using the routers in a country in which they are not purchased. And in such circumstances, even Google itself cannot provide any support.
So we strongly recommend purchasing the routers and their support units from the country in which you are going to use them.
Things that make google routers stand out
There are numerous things that make the google routers unique. The most significant of them are the following:
- If you are still using the traditional routers, you may know how difficult it is to get the WiFi signals in different rooms. With traditional single router systems, it is difficult to transmit wifi signals beyond walls to different rooms. Thus you have dead zones in your home. But the Google mesh wifi systems provide a strong internet connection in every corner of the house.
- Also, it does not matter how big your home is. You can place multiple units of Google routers in different corners or rooms of your home and thus can get a strong internet connection in every corner of your home. To save you from unnecessary expenses, we suggest you put the routers in open spaces at a distance of at least two rooms.
- And with the help of these multiple router systems, you can use a seamless internet connection while moving. Thus you can stream high-quality videos and do video calls even while moving to different locations in your home.
- The Google routers come with the Family WiFi feature. This feature allows you to customize and decide the time duration for which the kids in your home can get access to the internet. It also allows you to block the devices that the kids are using or schedule a time for blocking such devices. You can also block or restrict access for such devices to adult websites.
We'll be pleased to assist you to step by step with your Google Mest Network. So, if you require any guidance with your mesh network, please reach out to our help page. Also, we can help you with Google Wifi App; whether you need to login into your account or configure your network, we have solutions for everything. All you've to do is browse through our page.
In case you have found a mistake in the text, please send a message to the author by selecting the mistake and pressing Ctrl-Enter.