As a wifi router user, everything is fine till your network is up and running. But, what if you are facing issues with your internet speed, and security, and want to modify the settings or do the setup again. You need to log in to the 192.168.188.1 login page to review the settings and make the necessary changes. In this blog, we will discuss the steps to log into the 192.168.188.1 web page.
Note: Before proceeding, verify whether your router is associated with 192.168.188.1 or not.
Simple Steps for 192.168.188.1 Admin Login
Read and follow the steps carefully for the 192.168.188.1 login
- First of all, connect your internet-compatible device to your wifi router using the suitable mode.
- From the same device, launch the default web browser.
- In the address field of the browser, type 192.168.188.1.
- Wait for a few seconds, now you will be redirected to the 192.168.188.1 login page.
- Enter your router’s login username and password in the given slots.
- Verify the information before pressing the enter button, it will direct you to the router’s admin settings.
Simple Steps for Configuring 192.168.188.1 Setup Information
Read and follow the steps carefully to configure the 192.168.188.1 login page -
- Use the steps given above to access the 192.168.188 login page.
- On the following page, hover over the general settings.
- Choose the ‘Router Password’ option.
- Click the ‘Change Password’ option.
- In the given space enter a secure and easy-to-remember password.
- Finally, save the changes.
You can change the router’s username from the general in the same way.
Simple Steps to Change Your Router’s SSID and Password
Shared your router’s name and password with way too many people? This is how you can change it too -
- Launch the 192.168.188.1 login page.
- Hop onto the general settings menu.
- Now, choose the wireless settings option.
- Enter your preferred name for your router in the SSID field.
- Type your desired password in the respective field if you want to change the router’s password.
- Don’t forget to save the changes.
192.168.188.1 Setup and Login Complete!
There are several other things that you can explore on your router’s login page like parental control settings, firmware updates, and more. We are right here if you need help with anything related to the 192.168.188.1 login page.