Medical education is more demanding than other disciplines of study, but the benefits and joy gained from pursuing a medical profession make all the work worthwhile. MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) is the most coveted and recognised doctoral degree. The Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) combine two bachelor's degrees into one. As with many other institutions in other countries, India adopts the British model.
The only degree that allows qualified students to use the word "doctor" before their name is the MBBS. The MBBS programme normally lasts 5.5 to 6 years (4.5 years of academic study plus a year of internship).
Reasons to Study MBBS in Nepal
Since we've addressed several crucial topics, is it reasonable to ask why MBBS is in Nepal or if it's good in Nepal? To answer all of these questions, we will give you a few things that will assist you in better understanding all of these riddles.
- To enter Nepal, no gift or residency tax is required.
- No IELTS or TOEFL are necessary.
- No visa is necessary to study medicine in Nepal.
- The Nepalese MBBS degree is well-regarded globally.
- Fees and living expenses are quite low when compared to other Indian private medical institutes.
- Awe-inspiring culture and natural beauty
- The NMC has approved colleges.
Reasons to pursue an MBBS in Russia
- Low Tuition and Low Living Expenses: In comparison to Indian medical universities, the tuition structure for studying MBBS at Russian universities is significantly cheaper and more economical. The MBBS fees in Russia go from four lakhs to eight lakhs depending on the year. Furthermore, the cost of living is fairly low.
- There is no admission test: There are no upfront checks necessary for Indian students interested in studying medicine in Russia. Students are admitted mostly on the basis of their HSE (higher secondary education) results.
- MCI Screening Exam: Because MBBS students in Russia are prepared for the MCI Screening Test, they get the opportunity to practice in India for free after the MBBS abroad.
- Scholarships Available: Every year, Russia provides some off-repetition possibilities to international college students who desire to study MBBS through scholarships.
- Obtaining a Dual Diploma: After signing the Bologna Declaration, college students who desire to study MBBS in Russia can obtain double degrees through collaborative courses with several outside universities.
- International students can easily adjust: Russia is home to groups that speak over a hundred different languages. It attracts college students from all around the world. As a result, academics who choose to study MBBS in Russia receive a taste of a diversified, multi-cultural atmosphere.
- Advanced and relaxing: In terms of its excellent system, medical centres, and exceptional study facilities, Russia is on par with the best Western institutions. Furthermore, Russian universities provide low-cost dormitory housing.
- Internationally Recognised Degree: UNESCO, WHO, MCI, the European Council, and other authorized organizations recognize an MBBS diploma from a Russian university on a global scale. So you can find top medical university in russia. As a result, studying MBBS in Russia has become a popular goal among college students because of the medical colleges in Russia.
- Internationally Recognised Degree: A diploma in MBBS from a Russian university is recognised globally by UNESCO, WHO, MCI, the European Council, and other authorised agencies. As a result, studying MBBS in Russia has become a popular goal among college students.
The Disadvantages of studying MBBS in Russia are as follows:
- Language/teaching medium: Because only a few colleges/universities provide MBBS/Medicine courses in English, it is challenging for students to master concepts in a foreign language. Only colleges/universities that specify bilingual or English language instruction will take English classes during MBBS in Russia.
- Food and lodging: When traveling overseas, food and housing are often a pain. It is more expensive to live in PG or leased rooms than to reside in a university-provided dormitory, and sanitation is also an issue with outside meals.
- Russia's Climate Conditions: Winters in Russia are below 0 degrees Celsius for three to four months. All dwellings, however, have adequate heating systems. It may be difficult for Indian students to cope with this temperature, and they may encounter some fitness issues as a result.
- Agents of Deception: A specific number of professionals are posing as legitimate representatives of Russian scientific universities. Several scams and frauds have happened during the last several years. Furthermore, they collect higher fees than the actual college fees and pocket the difference.
- Inadequate Information: It is critical for students to conduct their own research and no longer rely on experts. They may also offer favorable amenities such as hostels and centers in order to attract students, although this does not always occur.
- Corruption: Many MBBS universities have cases of corruption. However, this is extremely rare and is no longer seen in well-known universities, but these occurrences have not yet been reduced to zero.
- Duration: The period of study for MBBS in Russia is five to eight years, but in a few other countries, it is five years.
We have discussed the benefits and drawbacks of MBBS in Russia and Nepal. It is now up to you to decide where you want to go and where you want to stay. Visit our website for more information. Click here: Study Abroad | MBBS Abroad | Education Vibes