4.0 How to Recover Stolen Cryptocurrencies : Bitcoin, Ethereum.

There are several methods on how to recover stolen cryptocurrencies, this article explains them all. There is a very high probability that you can recover your stolen cryptocurrency. Typically, thieves are interested in one thing: the “private keys” that give them access to your account’s bitcoin or other digital assets. With the help of these keys, they can simply “transfer” your cryptocurrency into their account, where they can then sell it for cash.

In this scenario, getting in touch with the creator of that specific token is your only chance to get back your stolen bitcoin. If that fails, you can hire a genuine hacker/recover expert like Cyber-Prime Recovery for help.

Nobody should ever have to face losing their cryptocurrency. However, if you use this strategy and become a victim of theft, you should contact a genuine recovery expert.

In most cases, losing your cryptocurrency is irrecoverable. The coin is permanently lost if you forget your private key. The information on this page is meant to assist you in protecting yourself from theft. And also to alert others of the proper procedures for aiding in the recovery of stolen cryptocurrency.

There are many scams going on in the cryptocurrency world. Please exercise caution whenever you receive an email or communication from a website or another person.

How to recover stolen cryptocurrencies

This information assists you in recovering lost bitcoin. It discusses how to tell whether a cryptocurrency exchange or wallet has been compromised. How to make an insurance claim if your money has been taken, how the blockchain can be useful, and more.

How to recover your stolen Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other cryptocurrencies

Welcome to Cyber-Prime Recovery, and this is where we come in. Many of the websites that claim to be able to help you recover your stolen cryptocurrency back are scammers. We can assist victims in recovering more than 50 cryptocurrencies thanks to our years of experience and in-depth knowledge of how the blockchain functions.

Customers now have access to a whole new world of opportunities thanks to digital currency, but with that new tool also comes the risk of theft. When investing in digital currency, you’ll be able to invest with some piece of mind if you have a reliable technique to recover stolen money.

Also Read:

Helpful Steps to Recover Stolen Cryptocurrencies

When bitcoin is stolen, the perpetrator will probably not spend it right away since they are trying to sell it for as little as possible compared to what it was once worth. There are more options to reclaim your stolen funds, depending on how quickly the community and you respond to your loss.

Whatever happens, you can still get your stolen cryptocurrency back. If your cryptocurrency was taken from an online exchange, you can hire a hacker or a recovery expert for help. The best and quickest approach to get back access to your stolen money is typically this.

How to recover stolen cryptocurrencies

There are only a few ways to recover cryptocurrency if it has been lost or stolen.

It’s not easy to recover cryptocurrency that has been stolen. There is nothing that law enforcement can do to demand the return of stolen crypto assets, even if the victim is aware of who their perpetrator is. The best chance for a victim to get their money back is through some kind of professional intervention by someone with insider access to the actual culprits. This guide on recovering cryptocurrency is aimed for beginners. The majority of people who lose their cryptocurrency assets do so because they ignored safety best practices.

The best and most effective way to recover your stolen cryptocurrencies is by hiring Cyber-Prime Recovery or [email protected].

In case you have found a mistake in the text, please send a message to the author by selecting the mistake and pressing Ctrl-Enter.

Comments (49)

1. sherry
    1 month ago

investors who have lost money and been fleeced by their trading broker are to file a restitution claim on zhangcro @ g mail dot com . In recent times, victims have been winning being able to recover funds they had originally lost from their different scam brokers. Priority Recovery is known and used in over 65 countries globally and have helped hundreds of victims to recover their investment

1. vinz
      1 month ago

I have heard so many positive review about then i will have to try them out now .

2. Dave Carson
      3 weeks ago

Email: CRYPTOREVERSAL @ gmailcom

WhatsApp: +1 (352) 870-0844

2. Henry Dunn
    1 month ago

I didn't think this could work guys, Thank you for this piece. I tried out the link to the Cyber-Prime website, and the service i got was out of this world. I have my money back and now working on how to track down the criminals. Great work.. I am recommending this service.

1. Desmond Stones
      3 days ago

REMOTESPYTECH (@) GMAILCOM offers the best hacking and fund retrieval services. You need the best recovery expert at REMOTESPYTECH (at) GMAILC0M to rescue you from your crypto theft schemes. Lot of con artists have ventured into the crypto investment space where one tend to lose money on daily basis all with the intend and promise to earn huge profits. No one is bigger than these evil schemes cause this people are smart in their ways. They tend to provide contact agreement with you, get you to a group with individuals who had already invested (but all lies) only to make you feel comfortable to invest your hard earned money. I followed their instructions and invested my money only to discover after few days I’ve been ripped off 5BTC and 8 ETH. I became furious and wanting a revenge. I had contacted few crypto recovery agent but they were all unprofessional until I was introduced to the best crypto tech pro at REMOTESPYTECH (@) GMAILCOM who got back my money with their prowess and experience in handling fund theft. I got all my funds back to the last penny at an affordable charge. Reasons you need to hire this team for your job are they are swift, reliable and are affiliate agency to the FTC which approves their legitimacy. They have previously handled many successful cases.

Email: [email protected]

WhatsApp: +1 (352) 870-0844

This team offers other services

Credit Repair

Catch a suspected cheating spouse

Rescue you from a blackmailer (sextortionist)

Phone cloning

Website hacks

Clearing of criminal records

Boost credit scores etc

Get the best and appropriate help now!!!!

3. Douglas Carolyn
    1 month ago

My Name is Douglas Carolyn, I'm actually not a fan of Accreditations like these. But this is my little way of showing appreciation to a recommended Wonderful hacker Wizard Web Recovery. I hired him for a very private and difficult matter in respect of Hacking My husband Phone. Because I suspected that he was cheating on me with another lady. I was not sure but the way he was acting gave me reasons to find out what was going on. I hired him to give it a try because I have already been scammed by an internet fraudster. I wasn't sure about Wizard Web Recovery. Because I have met countless hackers who made me believe they can help me. But at the end of the day, they all want nothing but money. As I was searching through the internet I saw a comment about Wizard Web Recovery, and I decided to contact him to seek help. He helped me get WhatsApp, Facebook, text messages, Instagram, call logs, and recent location. Are you in need of a Reliable and trusted Hacker to hire? Wizard Web Recovery is the best solution to whatever problem you may have. Reach him with the details below. Email: wizardwebrecovery(@)programmer.net Email: wizardwebrecoveryprogrammer(@)gmail.com WhatsApp Number: +1 (917) 725-329

4. Romarion
    1 month ago

Hey, I heard a lot about people losing their crypto assets and I really feel bad if I found myself in such a situation. Now I plan to find the most profitable rate for buying bitcoin on the Bitcoin 360 AI website, and as my friends crypto traders tell me, now is the best time to invest in crypto. I hope that bitcoin will soon move to a strong growth, what do you think?

5. Stacey Irving
    1 month ago

So I found myself in a ugly situation last Month. My account actually got hacked and I tried several methods I found online to retrieve back , but all turns out to prove to be a dead end. They were all just a waste of time and energy. I was so devastated. Fortunately enough I came across a thread online with some great reviews about a tech guy, everyone said he was able to get into the accounts they needed without difficulty. I am a very skeptical person so I was feeling kinda reluctant about it at first, but i had no other option and having realized I already lost everything I decided to just give it a try, after all, I've got nothing else to lose. I did contact him and behold he was able to deliver the service I paid for , he got into the account on that same very faithful day without any hassle. It was such an astounding experience. you can contact him for any kind of recovery via email: [email protected] or WhatsApp number: +1 (863) 254-2842

6. mary rose
    1 month ago

I strongly recommend you all to the services of the best hacking team in town, Wizard Web Recovery. They are very professional in carrying out their jobs, Are you looking for a genuine hacker to hire? Do you suspect your partner of cheating on you? And you don't know how to do it? (wizardwebrecovery(@)programmer.net) WhatsApp +1 (917) 725-329 will help you get everything you need to know by hacking into his\her phone without their knowledge. They can help you change your school grades without any trace. Erase criminal records, social media hacks, and cryptocurrency recovery reach out to them to carry out any kind of hacking service

7. Michael Tracey
    4 weeks ago

I am Michael Tracey from Nottingham ,United Kingdom, Before I was scammed, I thought those who fell for them were fools, but when I lost USD 244,000.00 in a binary investment trading scam, I didn't even know it had happened until a week later. The site and services I used seemed so genuine, and everything felt legit, but when they stopped answering my emails and messages, that's when I knew something was up. I was going to accept defeat because I don't know what to do or how to go about it. until I discussed it with a friend of mine who advised me to contact Wizard Web Recovery ([email protected]) to help me get my invested funds back. which I did, they were incredibly helpful and worked hard to get all my money back. I'd highly recommend them to anyone who has been swindled of their currency. They are professional hackers who deal with everything about hacking. WhatsApp +1 (917) 725-329. Let them know I recommend you

8. Jon Oliver
    4 weeks ago

I’m glad and lucky to have met the best fund recovery team at CryptoReversal (at)gmailc0m who retrieved my stolen bitcoins from a supposed crypto investment platform but turned out to be a deceitful platform. I lost a huge amount of my hard earned money but after reaching out to this amazing recovery expert I retrieved all my stolen funds back to the last penny. He’s the real deal

1. Desmond Stones
      3 weeks ago

Thanks for this wonderful service, I got my stolen 155k USDT back with ease. I’m grateful for this wonderful service

2. Desmond Stones
      3 weeks ago

9. Dave Carson
    3 weeks ago

CRYPTOREVERSAL (@) GMAILCOM is the real deal You might have already be scammed by an imposter who you fell in love with, or an unregulated crypto broker. People that fall for such frauds don't always consider the fact that they can get assistance for this. They think that people will laugh at them. But, this doesn't mean that you should just ignore it, and try to go on with your life. This is not something you are going to forget over night and it may affect you in a lot of ways. The good news is that with the technology that we have today, it is a lot easier to get assistance after falling for this type of scams. This is the good news. It is actually possible for crypto fraud victims to get their money back after being scammed. The secret is that you should just know where to find the right assistance for this scams. I went through similar situation and i met a hacker who helped me out. be rest assured your lost or stolen funds will be recovered back to either your wallet or bank account depending on how you want to receive it. contact them here if you are in similar situation.

Email: CRYPTOREVERSAL @ gmailcom

WhatsApp: +1 (352) 870-0844

10. Desmond Stones
    3 weeks ago

MUST READ FOR ALL CRYPTO SCAM VICTIMS AND EVERYONE BATTLING WITH A CHEATING PARTNER

CRYPTOREVERSAL (@) GMAIL, COM is the best tech expert you need to help you recover your stolen, lost or missing Bitcoin, USDT, NFT and other digital assets. This team can also help you remotely track and monitor your suspected cheating partner. Ever since my last experience with a fake online investment company where i invested the total amount of $155k worth of USDT, in order to be in the company monthly payroll and make some interest, little did i know that i was dealing with a fraudulent company, when it was time for me to make withdrawal i was being restricted from doing so even when i can still read my money from dashboard, i got really depressed about this I almost gave up on life cause I felt it is over i was dying inside till I eventually opened up to a friend who referred me to a hacker who he claimed was able to recover my lost money, at first I was skeptical about it cause we all know once you give out your seed phrase out nothing can be done to recover your money…well after several days of debating within myself I decided to give it a try and to my greatest surprise he was able to recover my money within three days. I was so happy, thank you so much Michael Calce, it will be selfish of me if I don’t refer this hacker to you…contact him CRYPTOREVERSAL (@) GMAIL,C0M.. He’s the real deal, he was able to remotely hack, track and monitor my suspected cheating partner’s phone and other mobile devices.

Contact Details:

Email: CRYPTOREVERSAL (@) GMAIL,C0M

WhatsApp: +1 (352) 870-0844

Regards.

11. Michael Tracey
    3 weeks ago

12. Hannah Mueller
    3 weeks ago

When it comes to investing, it's not always easy to keep track of everything you have going on. You need to make sure that your funds are safe and secure from hackers, but you also need to make sure that they're accessible if you need them.

That's what happened at [IPP Financial Advisers], a financial firm who invested in cryptocurrency for their clients as a way to help them out during a stressful time and make sure they could continue investing for their clients. But then one day, IPP Financial Advisors realized that all the firm's funds had been stolen by hackers!

And it wasn't just a few thousand dollars—it was almost ten million.

But then [American forensic firm TheHackersPro was hired] and came along. They smart contract experts at thehackerspro.com were able to recover those funds using their smart contract experts, who worked with law enforcement officials in Singapore and the United States to track down where the money had gone. Now [IPP Financial Advisors] have recovered their money back from the outsourced wallets, and he's ready for another round of investing with PrimeGoldInvest!

13. Jeff Henderson
    3 weeks ago

After a long time of searching for a recovery expert and platforms to help me recovering my funds, I finally meet an ethical hacker who helped me to recovery all i have lost to this broker site 24options worth $43k Thoushand USD, and I must say that he’s a God sent, His help was quite outstanding from the handling of the case by the case manager to completion. I just want to say thank you ROOTKITS7 @ Telegram for this rare opportunity to get my funds back when all hope seems lost due to the sea of scams out there. I totally recommed him and you can reach him also on his email ( R O O T K I T S 4 @ g mail . com) and thank me later

14. Mary Galord
    3 weeks ago

Why waste your time with unprofessional hackers when you can get it fixed with such an authentic hacker? Get a professional who cannot jeopardize your job, Wizard James has helped so many people, I know this because I read so many reviews about him before I decided to try me luck with him. Hackers with such talent are rare and should be appreciated. I totally recommend him for any Job. No risk, safe exploit, I have never doubted his services, [email protected] is the best there is.

COUPLE OF HACKING SERVICES HE OFFERS-: Phone Hacking/Cloning, Email Hacking, Social Media account Hacking, Keylogging installations, Deleted Emails, Files & Documents Recovery, Website Hacking, Scam Tracking Money/Bitcoin Recovery, Binary Option Recovery, Cyber Bully….etc. Feel free to send a mail to Wizard James, if you are in need of any hacking service. You can also contact him through WhatsApp: +1 (863) 254-2842

15. Francesca Farwel
    2 weeks ago

I was unlucky to invest with a fake company that claimed to be crypto currency brokers , I met this man Mr Daniel on instagram who introduced me to the company he worked with and everything looked legit to me which made me to invest a large sum at first thinking that I was going to get my profits back within the space of time they said it’d take them to trade with my money but I never got my money and that was when I grew curious and knew that something was wrong , I tried everything I could and followed very step just like the company support told me but still my account is still showing on hold and my withdrawal pending . They kept asking for money and I ended up paying a total of $68,000 to them , later on after some months I got to know about a recovery hacker that was able to recover back all my money , I never thought it was ever going to be possible me recovering my money back but he proved me wrong , you can quickly contact him through email : [email protected] or telegram : @ VIRTUALHACKNET .

16. Maria Hudgens
    2 weeks ago

You don’t have to feel bad or blame yourself after you’ve realised you have trusted the wrong people or company with your hard earned money . I once found myself in such situation in 2020 during pandemic where I lost almost all my savings in bitcoin investment thinking I was going to get double of what I invested just like the broker promised but it turned out he was just sweet talking me all those while just for me to invest with his fake company and when it was time for profit payout I never got my money , when I tried withdrawing from the website I discovered that I have been barred from the site and that was devastating for me knowing that I have lost such a huge sum of money during pandemic period and I quickly contacted [email protected] , I saw a lot of review about him and how good his work was and then I gave him a try which turned out good , he saved me , recovered very dime I sent to them back to my wallet , how he id it ? I don’t know but he did pull it off which I’m grateful to him and advise you reach out if you have similar issues , its never too late . His telegram : @ knighthoodbot09 .

17. Janet Salgado
    2 weeks ago

I bought bitcoin worth $700 in 2013 and I tried accessing the wallet after 6 years but I realised I have forgotten the password to my blockchain account , I tried every possible way to see if I could access the wallet again but I couldn’t and I didn’t have the recovery phrase either , I just bought the bitcoin then just for buying sake but when I noticed it has plunged.. that was when I went on a research on how I could access the wallet again and luckily for me I was able to get my bitcoin back with the aid of [email protected] , after I saw several reviews of how good he is when it comes to any hacking related problems especially recovery I made contact and within just 48 hours he retrieved back my wallet password , it all happened like a miracle because I never thought I would ever be able to access the wallet again but I did at last and it’s just like I hit a jackpot.. Contact the team on Telegram @ VIRTUALHACKNET .

18. Lora Charice
    2 weeks ago

Yes it is absolutely possible to recover your stolen bitcoins. I never believed in bitcoin recovery because I was made to understand that it was not possible. However, sometime in March I fell for a forex scam which promised overly high returns and I ended up losing close to $73,000. I searched for nearly a month for help until I finally came across an article on coach.me in regards to recovering stolen cryptocurrency so I reached out to them at ROOTKITS 4 @ gmail .com , I was so scared at first because I have heard of bad experiences but I decided to give them a try and to my greatest surprise I was able to get all my stolen bitcoins recovered from the scammers web within a very short time frame. I don’t know if I’m allowed to share his telegram link here but you can contact them through this telegram user ROOTKITS7 at to get help.

19. Jessica Lewis
    2 weeks ago

I highly recommend this fair service. Wizard James Recovery Service did a fantastic job at recovering my life savings which got stolen. I had a stressful situations going on and they were so patient with me and did help me through this. The staff members seemed legit, not just classifying the problem and charging not without good response. I must commend them for recovering my money from the people who stole from me. If you are ever in need of such service, you can contact them via: [email protected] or WhatsApp: +1 (863) 254-2842

20. Karen Elliott
    2 weeks ago

In recent times, technology has proven to be more sophisticated and just like any other currency that can be stolen or lost, crypto and other digital assets has proven to be more difficult to recover but not impossible, and just like searching for any other monetary currency, you need a trustworthy and honest agency or personnel who can track and recover the value lost or stolen, in my case I hired cloudsyncgeek. com, they followed the blockchain and was able to recover over 85% of my stolen funds within a couple of weeks. The fees for the services I received was fair and communication was excellent.

21. Breanna Savage
    2 weeks ago

In the beginning of the year , I found myself in the wrong hands of Crypto brokers who I thought was legit at first . I was referred to this company by one of my colleagues at work “just like she said “ she had earned from the company for over 1 month before I got to hear about them , and with me seeing the results my colleague attained while investing with them I quickly jumped into investment with them without making a proper research on my own , I ended up investing $43k in USDT , normally it takes 2 weeks for them to trade with your investment and make you profit but along the line my friend invested a huge sum as well but never got her supposed profit back and before she could tell me I already invested with them , I thought of every possible way we could get our money back but I was out of options at that point , I had to research on how I can recover back my savings back from those scammers and I was able to find a recovery hacker that helped us both “ I and my colleague “ to recover our stolen funds from the company , I must say that the hacker is a credible and reliable one you can trust , I don’t know what we could have done if not for him … yes you can contact him as well through email or telegram . EMAIL : KNIGHTHOODBOT @ GMAIL . COM Telegram : knighthoodbot09 .

22. Jessica Ruiz
    2 weeks ago

Most of these Bitcoin investment platform/websites out there are f*ke . They tend to be real at first by paying you your first investment and after that they’d keep on asking for more money , either for maintainable or other excuses they cook up , I lost nearly $80k in Bitcoin to one of these people last month but with the help of VIRTUALHACKNET @ gmail . com I was able to recover it all back , I reached out to the team when I was left with no option or who to run to for help , I followed each and every instructions they gave me and at last we all achieved the same goal which was retrieving back my stolen funds from those fake investment platform .. they team got you covered 24/7 . Telegram ID : VIRTUALHACKNET .

23. Julia Fineday
    2 weeks ago

This company (Wizard James Recovery services) caught my husband cheating. The software and monitoring was all hidden within the browsing app. I contacted them, and paid 1/2 of the fee upfront and they did not fail to deliver. They are timely, great customer service, they do respect the time that they have projected and apologize if there are any delays. If you are ever in need this service you can contact them. [email protected] WhatsApp: +1 (863) 254-2842

24. Marcel Valdez
    2 weeks ago

Just incase you’re a victim to any sort of crypto scam in the past and of recent and you’re looking for a way you could recover back your investment then you really need to make contact with “ KNIGHTHOODBOT AT GMAIL DOT COM “ he helped me to recover my lost USDT invested with a company in the United Kingdom , I started investing with $100 and was paid $170 after just 24 hours and it looked so real to me at that point which made me invest more , a total of $29k but never received my profit after 24 hours like my previous investment which got me worried , I quickly reached out to the admin but never got a response , I filed a complaint on the platform but I never got feedback and that was when I knew I have been scammed , luckily for me with the help of Mr Harry at KNIGHTHOODBOT I was able to recover back all $29k .. I advice you reach out to him as soon as you can for help … here is his Telegram : Knighthoodbot09

25. Gerald Knox
    2 weeks ago

I’ve heard many stories about crypto scams but I never thought I will be one of the victims one day , well it all happened so fast , a friend of mine introduced me to this investment company he claimed to have made research about and is very real and will earn us a lot of profits if we invested , I tried convincing him but he insisted we should invest which we later did and in the first 2 months everything was going pretty well as expected until our said profit was due for withdrawal and that was when the issues began , stories after stories , asking for maintenance fee meanwhile it was never mentioned at first when we started investing until it was time for withdrawal and we are now heavily invested in the company with a total investment of $324k in both btc and USDT , I took my friend’s word and it turned out bad , worst than I expected , I had to make enquiries on my own to see if there was any chance that we can recover our money back and I came across an article on google about an incredible recovery hacker who can help recover your stolen funds or investment no matter how long its been stolen for , I reached out and got a swift response which I followed every instructions and provided every details regarding the transactions , he has recovered over $200k so far since I reached out a week ago and is now in the final phase of recovering the remains .. You can either reach him through EMAIL: VIRTUALHACKNET @ GMAIL. COM or Telegram : @ Virtualhacknet .. he’s active on both , get your issue sorted out and thank me later .

26. Derby Morgan
    2 weeks ago

After being persuaded to invest in cryptocurrency and finding out it was a scam, I felt I had lost my savings of 23 years. I did a ton of research online and spoke to several experts, all of whom said my assets were gone. I came across a message that was completely irrelevant to getting my money back; I believe this was about finding a cheating partner. I contacted the infiltrator, and I have to say that this was the best action I have taken in a very long time. Digitalassetrecovery assisted me in tracking down my coins, recovering them, and refunding me; but, it all seemed so weird that I have since stopped investing in cryptocurrencies, at least until I conduct full background checks. I advise you to take immediate action if you feel you have been taken advantage of. You can contact digitalassetrecoveryexpert @ gmail com. You will be happy you did.

27. Tommy Halando
    2 weeks ago

contact ethicalhackers009 AT gmail DOT com, Whatsapp +14106350697 if you need any hacking help or you need a private investigator to spy on your spouse's phone or clear your criminal records(databased),fix your bad credit score etc you just name it when you contact them be rest assured you will get your testimony.

28. Tommy Halando

29. Brett Castro
    2 weeks ago

Loosing your hard earned money to scammers can be irritating but at the same time you don’t need to worn yourself out by thinking much about it rather you should act on the issue by contacting the best recovery hacker out there KNIGHTHOODBOT at GMAIL dot COM , I never believed I’d ever recover my lost cryptos that I stored in my wallet before my email and wallet was compromised by hackers which gave them the access to retrieve my recovery phrase and take out all the coins I have there , I had over $400k in crypto and all was wiped out .. I’m glad to have came across the recovery hacker a month after the hack and he recovered all my coin back after providing every requested details .. he’s so good at what he does , reach him via telegram : @ knighthoodbot09 .

30. Bate Heister
    2 weeks ago

You might have already be scammed by an imposter who you fell in love with, or an unregulated crypto broker. People that fall for such frauds don't always consider the fact that they can get assistance for this. They think that people will laugh at them. But, this doesn't mean that you should just ignore it, and try to go on with your life. This is not something you are going to forget over night and it may affect you in a lot of ways. The good news is that with the technology that we have today, it is a lot easier to get assistance after falling for this type of scams. This is the good news. It is actually possible for crypto fraud victims to get their money back after being scammed. The secret is that you should just know where to find the right assistance for this scams. I went through similar situation and i met a hacker who helped me out. be rest assured your lost or stolen funds will be recovered back to either your wallet or bank account depending on how you want to receive it. contact them here if you are in similar situation. https://blokckwiz.wixsite.com/blockwiz Email: [email protected] Tel: +1 (352) 443-8803 (whatsapp only)

31. Bate Heister

32. Bate Heister

33. James Pompey
    1 week ago

This company is amazing,,, My account was hacked and I had no access at all to anything. As a business with multiple accounts attached to my Facebook account it was a nightmare. James was so patient and kind to me all through. This is not an easy process and I know that without Wizard James Services I would have never recovered my pages. It is so reassuring to know that I am protected from now on. Honestly I can't say enough how thankful that I am that I found this company. You can get in touch with them via: [email protected], [email protected], WhatsApp number: +1 (863) 254-2842.

34. Donny Flynch
    1 week ago

I nearly ran out of options when trying to recover my stolen bitcoin from false crypto currency investment company , I tried working with few recovery hackers out there but it turned out they don’t actually know anything related to hacking and were just posing as one to rip me off till I got to witness a great work of a recovery hacker that helped my niece recover her USDT that she mistakenly sent to a wrong wallet address , I didn’t hesitate to reach him and see what he has to offer in my own case and to my greatest surprise he has the best to offer , took him just 3 days to retrieve my coins back meanwhile I have been out there kicking and bursting my ass on how to go about it , he’s a life saver , I bet he has a lot more to offer in different cases out there , so you should reach out as well . He’s active on both email and on telegram . Email : VIRTUALHACKNET at GMAIL DOT COM .. TELEGRAM : virtualhacknet .

35. Ray Mckins
    1 week ago

Spent the last couple of weeks working with the best known recovery hacker to recover my $58k USDT lost in a Ponzi scheme , I was so ashamed after loosing such amount , I thought Mr Douglas who introduced me to the company was telling me the truth all this time but little did I know that he was working with the said investment company and was just trying to lure me into investing a huge amount with the company which I ended up doing and that was the last time I heard from Mr Douglas , my portfolio was showing that I have 58,000 available balance in my trading account but I can’t withdraw without paying 20% of my whole profit which is 11,600 and that was when I had to involve the recovery hacker to help out since they have held my funds for weeks and refuse to release to my wallet .. I am glad he was able to get my initial deposited funds back .. Contact him asap if you ever find yourself in same situation : [email protected] , TELEGRAM : VIRTUALHACKNET .

36. Anne Declay
    1 week ago

My account was hacked in late May so it did take a couple of months to retrieve but in the end, it worked out and I regained access a few days ago. James was very responsive when I had questions or updates- that was very appreciated and reassuring. Admittedly, I was skeptical at first when going through this process, especially when I wasn't able to access my account after our first session, but James continued to encourage me and provide reassurance that it will take time and finally I got my account back. I hope I never have to go through my account being hacked again but if I do, I will not hesitate to use this service again. His personal contacts: WhatsApp: +1 (863) 254-2842, [email protected], [email protected]

37. Jacob Hatchz
    1 week ago

I got hooked on some type of investment just few months back , little did I know that the investment company was a fake one , I realised this after requesting for a withdrawal of my profits with the company , a total of $84k in bitcoin but still they were requesting for extra charges and commission which I refused paying at first but I got no option right ? Since I have such amount with them I ended up paying the commission and other fees attached but still they were coming up with other excuses just to extort money from me , and that’s when I stood to my word of not paying a dime again until I have received my profits from my previous investment but that’s when the broker that introduced me to the company stopped replying to my texts even after showing Read , at this point I had to seek for help elsewhere to see if I could recover my initial investment at least ,to my greatest surprise the hacker I hired is an expert and was able to pull all my investments from the company directly back to my Trust Wallet address , I won’t lie if I said I didn’t have doubts at first but he proved himself and now I strongly advice you contact him asap for any recovery job … EMAIL: [email protected] . TELEGRAM : Knighthoodbot09 .

38. tres
    6 days ago

Please everyone should be careful and stop being deceived by all these brokers and account managers, they scammed me over $350,000 of my investment capital, they kept on requesting for extra funds before a withdrawal request can be accepted and processed, in the end, I lost all my money. All efforts to reach out to their customer support desk had declined, I found it very hard to move on. God so kind I followed a broadcast that teaches on how scammed victims can recover their fund, I contacted the email provided for consultation, I got feedback after some hours and I was asked to provide all legal details concerning my investment, I did exactly what they instructed me to do without delay, to my greatest surprise I was able to recover my money back including my profit which my capital generated. I said I will not hold this to myself but share it to the public so that all scammed victims can get their funds back. Contact; FASTFUNDSRECOVERY AT PROTONMAIL COM

39. tres
    6 days ago

40. Mavis
    5 days ago

I have always thought every recovery company in the industry was a scam. Katie, a friend of mine had used digitalassetrecovery and she told me that they did a great job. So, with caution, I contacted them and I was pleasantly surprised. They were very patient and set me up on a plan that was affordable for me. All in all I was very happy with their service and even more happy when i saw my stolen funds in my account. I would recommend them to anyone looking for FUNDS RECOVERY helps. For their contact, Digitalassetrecoveryexpert @ GMAIL com

41. Jasmine Randall
    4 days ago

To be honest , I don’t think there is much legit trading platform out there anymore . My advice is that you buy and hold in your wallet , instead of investing with any trading platform. I am saying this because I was once a victim and will never fall to their petty trick again , I lost a total of 62,000 dollars in bitcoin to a fake trading company in England . I started investing with them few months ago , learnt about the company through Mrs Higgins on instagram who convinced me into investing with them but when it got to payouts they purposely put the money on hold just to ask for more , then just last week I contacted this recovery hacker that I read about on linkedin , the hacker was able to recover $56k out of the total funds in just 48 hours , he did a great job there and that’s why I’m here to tell my story and share to others who might be in need “the solution to their problem” . Email: VIRTUALHACKNET at GMAIL dot COM Telegram : @ Virtualhacknet .

42. Jessica Lewis
    4 days ago

I highly recommend this fair service. Wizard James Recovery Service did a fantastic job at recovering my life savings which got stolen. I had a stressful situations going on and they were so patient with me and did help me through this. The staff members seemed legit, not just classifying the problem and charging not without good response. I must commend them for recovering my money from the people who stole from me. If you are ever in need of such service, you can contact them via: [email protected], [email protected] or WhatsApp: +1 (863) 254-2842

43. Desmond Stones
    3 days ago

Email: [email protected]

WhatsApp: +1 (352) 870-0844

This team offers other services

Credit Repair

Catch a suspected cheating spouse

Rescue you from a blackmailer (sextortionist)

Phone cloning

Website hacks

Clearing of criminal records

Boost credit scores etc

Get the best and appropriate help now!!!!

Regards

44. Martha Darhm
    18 hours ago

Went in search of a recovery hacker 2 months after being scammed off my savings .. I invested with this crypto company thinking that I made the right choice with my money but it turned out to be the worst decision ever made , entrusting some stranger with my investment smh , luckily for me I was able to recover it all back bit by bit , it was a total of $197k and the recovery process was fascinating that I learnt a lot of things along the line and as it stands now I can’t fall into any sort of scam again because the hacker thought me a lot as well and that I’m also grateful to him for .. he’s the right guy to reach when you’re in need of such help .. [email protected] . Telegram ID : virtualhacknet .

You must be logged in to comment.