CTV (or CTV Television Network) provides unparalleled entertainment that you can enjoy through your TV provider. All you have to do is sign in with your cable provider, install the app on your favorite device, and activate CTV via ctv.ca/activate to watch hit shows and movies.
Activate CTV Television Network via ctv.ca/activate
Get the CTV app on your favorite device to watch shows, movies, and channels (CTV Life Channel, CTV Throwback, CTV Movies, CTV News, CTV Comedy Channel, CTV Drama, CTV Sci-fi, MTV, Much, E!, Discovery, Animal Planet, ID, and more) anytime, anywhere.
How to Watch CTV on Roku?
Did you, too, look for the CTV app on the Roku Channel Store?
Actually, the official CTV Television Network app is not available on Roku. But, this shouldn’t be a concern for you. Follow my recommended steps below to watch CTV programs as part of the Canada Entertainment channel.
Here’s a guide to install the Canada Entertainment app on Roku and enjoy viewing CTV shows and movies.
- Press the Home button on the Roku remote to access the home screen.
- Scroll and access Streaming Channels (in the left menu).
- Click the Search Channels option in the left menu.
- You will access the Search box.
- Use the on-screen keyboard and type Canada Entertainment.
- The Roku Channel List will appear.
- Select Canada Entertainment and click the Add channel option.
- Return to the home screen and launch the app.
- Click the CTV channel (in the available list of TV channels).
You are ready to watch CTV movies on Roku.
How to Watch CTV on Firestick via ctv ca activate?
Unlike Roku, Amazon Fire TV supports the CTV app, and you can install the app from the Amazon App Store. Check the steps below to activate CTV on Fire TV.
- Navigate to the Amazon AppStore from the home screen.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and search for the CTV app.
- Install the app by clicking the Get button.
- Once the app is installed, launch the app to generate a unique activation code.
- Keep the TV screen visible as you grab another device to access ca/activate.
- Select your TV provider.
- You will be taken to the sign-in page of your cable provider.
- Use Username and Password to log in.
- Click the Log In button
- Enter the code and click the Activate button.
Your Fire TV is now ready to use.
In case you have found a mistake in the text, please send a message to the author by selecting the mistake and pressing Ctrl-Enter.