Recently, most Android users have started commenting about their devices and troubles with text messages. One of my friends also approached me for a similar issue with “Downloading”.
Are you among those users who encountered issues with text messages on your Android smartphone? You might have seen the following messages on your screen –
– Couldn’t download
– Message expired or not available.
Typically, “Downloading” or “Expired” in any Android messaging app. You can resolve those issues in a few minutes. Here are the ways to resolve the issue:
- Firstly, go to the settings. Head over to Application settings.
- Find the Messenger App from the list.
- Open the Messenger App setting.
- Now you need to select the storage.
- Finally, clear data and clear cache.
Read more on Android: Text Messages Stuck Downloading or Expired
No comments yet
Sign In / Sign Up