The harsh weather conditions that winter brings can wreak all kinds of havoc on your skin. Rain, snow, and cold winds can all affect its health, and thus, your entire appearance can suffer. Aging skin, in particular, can be hit especially hard by the lack of moisture in the air when the temperature drops, among other factors.
What does winter weather do to your skin?
Winter weather affects your skin in a number of ways:
1. Lower temperatures cause the level of moisture in your skin to drop as well.
2. Cold weather causes your skin to produce less oil, which helps protect it against dryness and moisture loss.
3. Drastic temperature fluctuations caused by stepping outside (where it’s less humid) and then back inside (where it’s dry, because of fires and other central heating systems) can cause inflammation and irritation, leading to skin flare-ups.
4. The capillaries in the skin constrict in cold conditions, reducing the flow of blood through it.
5. External stressors, such as clothes rubbing against the skin, also damages the skin’s moisture barrier.
All of the above factors can cause a wide variety of skin-related issues. They can be as minor as dryness, itching, and chapped lips, but they can also trigger severe flare-ups of acne, chilblains (small, red, and swollen blisters and lesions on the skin), eczema, rosacea, and more.
AnteAGE skincare products from Inspire Wellness Store to the rescue!
Most winter-related skin issues are caused by a lack of moisture in the air. The best way to fight against them, then, is to boost your skin’s hydration. The AnteAGE skincare line from Inspire Wellness Store is especially designed with aging skin in mind, returning much-needed moisture to the skin while providing a number of anti-aging benefits. Here are the products that need to be in your winter skincare arsenal:
1. AnteAGE Cleanser
Inspire Wellness Store’s AnteAGE cleanser is your skin’s first line of defense against the dryness that winter brings. Specially formulated to be safe for all skin types, it has a gentle yet powerful formula that utilizes sulfate-free cleansing agents to remove excess oil and dirt from the surface of the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture. Other key ingredients include soothing botanicals such as amaranth protein, blue lotus flower extract, willow bark extract, and green tea extract.
2. AnteAGE MD Home Skincare System
The AnteAGE MD Home Skincare System is Inspire Wellness Store’s flagship offering. It consists of two products: AnteAGE MD Serum and the AnteAGE MD Accelerator. Both harness the power of stem cell-derived cytokines as well as natural ingredients: extracts from hydrolyzed myrtle leaf and yerba mate leaf can be found in the serum, while the accelerator contains iris florentina root extract, tamarind, meadowfoam seed oil, and jojoba seed oil. The AnteAGE MD Home Skincare System can also be purchased as a travel-sized kit from the Inspire Wellness Store.
3. AnteAGE Home Microneedling Solution Kit
Microneedling is a great way to boost the production of collagen in your skin. This can be especially helpful during the winter months, as the process helps combat dullness and dryness. The AnteAGE Home Microneedling Solution Kit includes the AnteAGE® Microneedling Solution, formulated with moisture-boosting hyaluronic acid and stem-cell derived growth factors, as well as a micro-derma roller.
For more medical-grade skincare products that can help your skin this winter, visit Inspire Wellness Store today.