Very commonly people believe that photography is just limited to a glamorous world. However, it is not true as slowly and gradually it has captured every possible field which comes across people. Yes, be it the fashion industry or the commercial industry, photography is now used in both sectors. If you are also looking for a photographer for industrial photography then join hands with Nitin Rai, the best photographer in India, hailing from Delhi.
Nitin Rai is very popular within the country and has done work with wonderful banners which do not need any introduction. If you also want to showcase your business then hire him to get the best and most creative industrial photography ideas.
Besides doing fashion, wedding, or product photography, Nitin is also a great industrial photographer who knows how to highlight the business or asset of the project. His years of experience along with great editing skills make him the best photographer in India.
If you want to highlight a housing project, a factor, or any other industrial thing and want to draw the attention of people then Nitin Rai’s art of photography can be the best choice to fulfill your requirements. Nitin Rai with his experience knows how to set the lens and capture shots in fastidious ways to get the best picture. Also, he knows best how to capture a shot using natural light which enhances any industrial photography.
Hence wait no longer and hire this capable photographer to get the best industrial pictures for your project.
Nitin’s first solo exhibition of photographs was held at-
1) Triveni Kala Sangam in 2009 & hosted by Ebrahim Alkazis of Art Heritage titled - ‘India: Continent of Circe-1’ ,
2)He participated in a group show organized by Art Elements and his work was featured along with artists MF Husain, Ram Kumar, Raza, and Raghu Rai.
3) He also curated and participated in a show by 13 national and international photographers for the Global Buddhist Congregation in 2011.
4) In 2012 with his father Raghu Rai, he did a photo show titled ‘Father and Son' at Dhoomimal Gallery.
Among Nitin’s coffee table books are the following -
2) India 24 Hours, a best-seller put together by 16 leading Indian photographers
3) Rajasthan, a travel guide for Times Books, Singapore
4) Madhya Pradesh, a coffee table book along with 16 leading Indian photographers 5) Lakshadweep, the beautiful coral islands with Raghu Rai
Nitin now leads a team of photographers to give top-quality images to clients. Apart from photography, the team visualizes, designs, and prints coffee table books, calendars, and diaries.
As Director/founder of the Raghu Rai Center For Photography, he teaches photography and runs it with his team of experts.
Contact Us- 9811075464
Address- D 1948, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon-122017, Haryana